Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Holistic chinese and others in Wolverhampton  (Read 1103 times)

Offline hugh jarse

I used to visit Natural Holistic Chinese, first when it was down by the Oddfellows and then in the last few years by the Merry Boys when i lived in the area there wasn't much else about. For sometime though there doesn't seem to have been many reports or reviews on this venue and others in town apart from one very recent review.

So a query to all those who still frequent these places really as i'll be down in a couple of weeks and fancy a visit or 2 if there's anywhere worthwhile or if any of the places are to be avoided.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I’ve not been to Natural Holistic for a long time, probably not since they moved to their new location. There are now four TCM places in the city centre, Worcester Street, Salop Street, King Street and the new one on Princess Street.

I’ve not tried the new place and the others are hit and miss in common with all TCM places. Each has pros and cons, Worcester Street and Salop Street have useful free parking at Sainsbury’s nearby but King Street is in a pedestrianised area so parking is difficult.

Personally I’d go for King Street, the ladies seem to be slightly younger and raunchier.

Offline hugh jarse

Cheers JJF, as they are all probably a bit hit and miss without any settled standout providors i'll probably end up walking around them all and see who tickles my fancy  :lol: