Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage in Shirley - Solihull  (Read 4953 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know this one?  They're based in  residential care home setting so assume legit, but you never know!

Offline daypunter111

What makes you think they're in a residential home?

Offline Jake.mackie

What makes you think they're in a residential home?
I texted them and they said they're based in Xxxxx residential home on ccxxxcczx Road.

Offline garfield

I’ve never been wanked off in a care home before, might TOFTT

Offline Jake.mackie

Get in there

Offline joninbristol

Go for it Garfield, never too soon to start for when you're older. :D
And let us know if you want sponsors, I'd put a tenner into the hat for this one !! :lol:

Offline l1mpd1ck

..and a Gumtree ad with a different phone number

Offline l1mpd1ck

Old joke about randy care home assistant who asked an elderly gent if he's like supersex..................after a pause they old boy said he'd prefer the soup
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 12:12:55 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline RandomGuy99

Anyone know this one?  They're based in  residential care home setting so assume legit, but you never know!
What a progressive care home providing all these services for their residents. Is it extra on your monthly charges for the care home?

Offline bonham

Should be no problem parking in a care home

Offline shiptonlad

It is next door to the care home and it is strictly legit.

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline bonham

It is next door to the care home and it is strictly legit.
Have you been  :D

Offline shiptonlad

Had an unsolicited text earlier suggesting extras might be on the cards. Totally different to the text I had a few days ago!

Offline Jake.mackie

Had an unsolicited text earlier suggesting extras might be on the cards. Totally different to the text I had a few days ago!

What did it say?

Offline shiptonlad

Just if I was still interested to ask the lady in the room about anything else.

Offline Jake.mackie

Just if I was still interested to ask the lady in the room about anything else.

Ooooh interesting

Offline JontyR

I have.

I only asked her to hold it but she suffered from Parkinson's.

Offline shiptonlad

Maybe if you or someone close to you get this horrible condition you might change your mind!

Offline Roadster

Maybe if you stopped assuming that you're the only one dealing with anything like this, or that your way of dealing with the shit that life throws at all of us is the "one and only true way" you wouldn't come across quite as much of a pompous ass as you seem to be doing right now.

:drinks:

Offline JontyR

Two people close to me actually. One would have laughed himself silly at the joke. Mind you one time he told me, "Mate, I'd have pissed myself at that, but I've been catheterised already."

The other maybe would have been less enamoured, and if you find it offensive then I apologise.

Now lets get back to talking about two upping someone's shitbox for money.

Offline l1mpd1ck

The VS ad now has some pictures of quite attractive girls. Not raunchy but suggestive of more then legit

Offline RandomGuy99

The VS ad now has some pictures of quite attractive girls. Not raunchy but suggestive of more then legit
Stock photos

Offline garfield

Stock photos

They may be stock photos but they still suggest something more than a legit massage is available.

Offline Mufcdan88

Offline garfield

£55 per hour?

I text them and they replied £60 just for the massage, anything else ask the lady in the room.

Offline mr.bluesky

I text them and they replied £60 just for the massage, anything else ask the lady in the room.

Which would suggest at least a happy ending on offer but £60 + extras is a bit steep.

Offline Mufcdan88

Visited today. Review to follow.