Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kaneka28 - Slough. Mixed (Pakistani/White)  (Read 1069 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

Found myself in this part of the world due to work. Never has been one of my favourite spots for a punt but needed to bust a nut so looked at the local options. No reviews on here but many positive ones on AW took the gamble and fired off an AW email.

Comms

Kaneka responded within the hour confirming she was available at my requested time and sent over her number. Remainder of meet arrangements were done by text. She also asked me if I wanted her to wear anything special  - it is a long time since a WG asked me that so the signs were good.

Resi new build complex with ample free parking around 10 mins drive from the station. Not the most discrete location so for punters who either live local or worried about being seen take note. The house it self was a little messy on the Ground floor lots of personal belongings strewn across the floor and just had a chaotic feel to it.

Price

£100 - 60 mins: Agreed FK, OWO, Sex (CIM/Swallow is also available at no extra)

Appearance

- The girl in the pics however the main ones are around 2-3 years out of date. Age at 30 appears accurate
- Around 5'4 A/B/ cup boobs and quite skinny not much of a backside 
- Size 6/8
- Shoulder length hair
- Clean

Greeted me in Lingerie that was not overly sexy. Bubbly, chatty and outgoing went straight into FK as soon as the door was closed but tbh I didn't really like what I saw just to skinny for me. Was a bit underwhelmed just not as attractive as the profile pic (weight loss) but not bad enough to walk.

Services

FK/DFK:-

We sat in the living room and Kaneka offered me a drink which I declined. We chatted for a bit on the sofa (she can talk for England) before she then proceeded to give me a sexy dance. Gyrating on my crutch. This led to some more FK and then DFK. She put a decent amount of effort in to get things off to a good start lots of tongues and rubbing her hands through my hair.

OWO/RO:-

She then suggested we moved upstairs so I followed her. Normally at this stage walking behind a WG my mind is already wondering what the fuck is going to be like her butt is messing up my mind and cock but on this occasion I was more in blah mode. Led me into the room which was clean, and fit for purpose. DFK continued whilst we disrobed each other. She went straight down for some OWO as I lay back on the bed. This was a decent OWO, good technique, eyes open no teeth and attention to my balls. Not really DT although she said that was due to size so cannot comment any further.

Moved on to RO clean fanny and allowed fingering. A bit of 69 followed still not really feeling this punt so thought best time to fuck.

Sex:-

On with the mac, Kaneka lubed up and made it clear she is very tight and looking at my cock I must enter slowly before building up pace. Her pussy is indeed very tight one of the tightest I have fucked. She started off slowly by mounting me CG but wasn't very comfortable so we moved onto to doggy where she took a pounding before indicating a little break would be good no probs on my side with this. Picked up where we left off after a few minutes straight into misch and pumped away before I filled the dom.

We chatted after that about this and that she is indeed mixed Asian (Pakistani and White) ... she indicated she was ready for round 2 and eluded that CIM and swallow was available but the punt was truly underwhelming and my time was virtually up anyway (5 mins left) so got dressed, kissed at the door and made my way.

Positives

- Girl in the pics albeit 2+ years old
- Delivers all services on profile so VFM punt
- Safe resi location
- Tight fanny (very)
- No clock watching

Negatives

- Talks to much
- Place a bit of a mess
- Overly hyper but not in a good way
- To skinny (personal preference)

Rating/Conclusion/Return

6/10

I am marking this as a 6 simply because she just didn't do it for me nor did I feel like I particularly wanted to fuck her so on my part zero sex appeal. That said she does deliver on all services, the rate is good and for punters who like really skinny girls with a tight fanny then she is worth a punt.

Return? No.

Offline fudi_maar

Thanks OP for the review. I've had her on my 'to do' list for a while, and your review really helped.
Shame that's she's lost weight and is a size 6/8.

sean70

Thanks OP for the review. I've had her on my 'to do' list for a while, and your review really helped.
Shame that's she's lost weight and is a size 6/8.

This is pure speculation but the whole meet had me wondering is she is on the "Charlie" hence weight loss and hyper-hyper. If you like a super tight pus might be worth a 30 min meet?