Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sharmine Latina  (Read 835 times)

Offline anaconda777

Was thinking of taking a trip to ispwich to check this out.
Any info on her would be much appreciated.
External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

I haven't personally seen her tt1983. But she does look fucking hot mate. The only concerns I would have are, she hasn't had any Feedbacks yet? And she's been a member of AW since June? But I wouldn't mind TOFTT. If you get in before me mate? Don't forget to post a Review. Cheers tt1983   :thumbsup:

Offline anaconda777

Yeah I'll let you know if I decide to visit her. I'm sure she'll be a little Spanish hottie. Just don't get the need for the over the top airbrushed pics.

ramrodronnie

Yeah I'll let you know if I decide to visit her. I'm sure she'll be a little Spanish hottie. Just don't get the need for the over the top airbrushed pics.
Me neither tt1983. This point has been raised before re; airbrushed pics. The WGs who do this must thing we are all fucking stoopid!   :lol:

Offline anaconda777

Yeah I know lol but u can see a good looking girl underneath all the airbrushing and I have generally had good punts from girls at "latins of Ipswich"on foundry lane.
Saw a stunner called Sarah a couple of months ago hit the jackpot with that one and I have a feeling about this one to.
Any one else had experiences of the latin girls there?

ramrodronnie

Yeah I know lol but u can see a good looking girl underneath all the airbrushing and I have generally had good punts from girls at "latins of Ipswich"on foundry lane.
Saw a stunner called Sarah a couple of months ago hit the jackpot with that one and I have a feeling about this one to.
Any one else had experiences of the latin girls there?

Interesting, sounds quite promising? tt1983   :hi:

Hope someone else can throw some light on to her mate? Pleased to hear that you hit the jackpot with the other Latino girl tt1983

ramrodronnie

Could you write a Review on the other Latino girl that you hit the jackpot with tt1983 ? If you would/could? Don't forget to put it in the Reviews section mate.   :hi:  :thumbsup:

Offline anaconda777

To be fair the pics they usually have of the girls are airbrushed but there is usually a verification pic to back it up with and sometimes yeah they are ropey and other times they look ok naturally.
They usually have 2 new girls every 2 weeks so I just tend to keep an eye on it and see who's about.
That Sarah I saw said to me at the time that she'll be back in December so I'll be looking out for her lol.

ramrodronnie

To be fair the pics they usually have of the girls are airbrushed but there is usually a verification pic to back it up with and sometimes yeah they are ropey and other times they look ok naturally.
They usually have 2 new girls every 2 weeks so I just tend to keep an eye on it and see who's about.
That Sarah I saw said to me at the time that she'll be back in December so I'll be looking out for her lol.

Me too tt1983 Me Too!!   :lol:

Offline sxman

Her pic's look great, but don't expect to meet that photoshopped person in the pic's, the reasons why I say this is because she calls herself Big Busty Girl with no dress size stated, Midriff covered up in all pic's, Im guessing she's a big girl in real life, I could be totally wrong.

Again, limited or at discretion services, these are the kind of profiles I avoid with a wide berth.

But thats just my opinion.

Offline anaconda777

Fair point.
She could have piled on a few pounds and have stretch marks lol.

ramrodronnie

Her pic's look great, but don't expect to meet that photoshopped person in the pic's, the reasons why I say this is because she calls herself Big Busty Girl with no dress size stated, Midriff covered up in all pic's, Im guessing she's a big girl in real life, I could be totally wrong.

Again, limited or at discretion services, these are the kind of profiles I avoid with a wide berth.

Well, just walk mate, if she's not the same girl as in the pics? We all really need to be walking when tricked.sxman72   :angry:

ramrodronnie

But most WGs have this; At Discretion on their profiles sxman72. It will certainly limit you're options Big Time Mate.   :hi:

Offline sxman

But most WGs have this; At Discretion on their profiles sxman72. It will certainly limit you're options Big Time Mate.   :hi:

Not at all RRR, I try and limit myself from having a crap punt.

No feedback, photoshopped pics, hiding midriff, no dress size, everything at discretion, its way to many negs for me im afraid,

ramrodronnie

Not at all RRR, I try and limit myself from having a crap punt.

No feedback, photoshopped pics, hiding midriff, no dress size, everything at discretion, its way to many negs for me im afraid,

I totally agree sxman72. But it's the same for most, if not all of us punters. But we all know that most WGs have got some services on their profiles that are At Their Discretion. Which really does narrow down our options/choices. Hence why a lot of punters take a chance on some of them.  :hi: