Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hardly any reliable WGs in Peterborough  (Read 838 times)

Offline wizardof1977

So if this sounds like a rant, it’s probably because it is.
I travel a lot all around the country and I’ve always found it very hard to find reliable WGs around Peterborough.
Last week I called curvaceous_cutie AKA Sienna External Link/Members Only and on the phone I briefly said I want her for a 2 hr outcall to my hotel and it’s a role play, she said yes of course, then I explained that I’ll send the details through AW, which I did few mins later. Ever since nothing from her, she stopped answering her phone nor reply to my messages. The day comes and see that she logged in to AW and read my message and not replied. What a waste!
By then I’m trying to search who’s available today and get my eyes on BritishBabeAmy External Link/Members Only , so I sent a txt she immediately replied yes, and removed her available today green light, I’ve sent a booking request in less than a min after that. Then it’s radio silence until later this evening when she says she was in A&E with her kid, I find it hard to believe.
The about an hour ago I saw Ellie Seductive GFE External Link/Members Only had her green light on so I call the number, it takes me to voice mail, while I’m texting I get a txt from another number asking me to text, wait what? Then a txt from the first number asking what services I’m looking for and do I party?!!!
That’s when I resigned to the fact that there will be no fun time tonight.
Rant over.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Look on the bright side mate!, at least you still have your right hand;)...

Welcome to East Anglia, punting desert of England;(...

Offline hawai1

Yes mate.
P/boro is used by (some) SPs like a dumping ground and fake ads, or where they leave their profiles while they are abroad in the same way as people leave their cars in an airport while they are on holiday!
Cambridge is used to be an alternative but now with rent more expensive than the City of London  and Covid stuff all what the guys there talk about and running around is one massage shop who is even imposing now rules such as a ban by the manageress  of "extras " offered by her masseuses  :dash:
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wizardof1977

Look on the bright side mate!, at least you still have your right hand;)...

Welcome to East Anglia, punting desert of England;(...

Hahaha, good one!

Offline wizardof1977

Yes mate.
P/boro is used by (some) SPs like a dumping ground and fake ads, or where they leave their profiles while they are abroad in the same way as people leave their cars in an airport while they are on holiday!
Cambridge is used to be an alternative but now with rent more expensive than the City of London  and Covid stuff all what the guys there talk about and running around is one massage shop who is even imposing now rules such as a ban by the manageress  of "extras " offered by her masseuses  :dash:

WTF!!!