Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie - Swansea  (Read 2847 times)

47 review(s) for Welsh Barbie (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]
18 review(s) for Welsh_Barbie (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

This was my first booking with Welsh Barbie who I have wanted to see for a while.  Booking was made via email and text.  Comms were good throughout and booking was for 1 hour at £170.  Location was not too far from the City Centre - SA1 area - and the building was discreet enough, maybe not the most glamorous place I have punted but inside was clean and comfortable.

When Crystal opened the door I was met by an attractive woman, very pretty with magnificent large breasts.  The images on her profile are accurate.  She was dressed in lingerie and showed off her great body.  She was very welcoming and pleasant also and would prove to be good company over the next hour.

Services I had included OWO, reverse oral, rimming, penetration (protected) and CIM.  Crystal was very enthusiastic and open minded throughout and would be ideal for anyone who wants a PSE service.  Drinks and a shower were offered and taken before I left.  Overall an excellent booking and I will be going back to see her again in the future.  If you have not seen her yet, I would highly recommend her, she is clearly one of Wales best girls.

np500

Well done for traveling down to see her Mr D, good review,  she's a top girl ( one of the best ) and I'm going to see her on her own in the summer , seen her twice with S J , that was awesome and look forward to a 1-2-1, glad you enjoyed the visit.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks Red.  She is great and I would not be put off from travelling to Swansea again to see her. 

np500

Hopefully she will do Cardiff regularly ( as will W B ) but if not would have no problem driving down to Swansea. ( or bridgend )

Offline mrdiamond77

I would love to see Welsh Brunette also.  If her incall location in Bridgend is easy to get to by public transport (train) then I will be booking her soon hopefully.

np500

Had a look on google earth ( as I drive there ) and looks like it's a taxi drive from the station to me , but someone who has a better understanding could pm you maybe with more accurate instruction or e-mail W B and I'm sure she would advise you better.

king072016

Good review MrD  :drinks:

she is coming back to Cardiff next week

Gatchaman

Nice one Mr D, I knew you'd have a good time with her  :thumbsup:

She seems to be coming to Cardiff a lot more regularly lately, she's come up at least the last 3 weeks.

I would love to see Welsh Brunette also.  If her incall location in Bridgend is easy to get to by public transport (train) then I will be booking her soon hopefully.

Welsh Brunette also indicated that she was hoping to come to Cardiff more regularly, so keep an eye on her profile.  She seems to give plenty of notice, unlike some I could mention (they know who they are  ;) )

Had a look on google earth ( as I drive there ) and looks like it's a taxi drive from the station to me , but someone who has a better understanding could pm you maybe with more accurate instruction or e-mail W B and I'm sure she would advise you better.

I had a look at that option before, but trains only every 2 hours or so :(

Melfort212

Good review  :hi:

Does she wear a lot of make up or not?

np500

Not a lot from my experience, she don't need it,  but I could taste her lipstick for hours , love that,

Melfort212

Not a lot from my experience, she don't need it,  but I could taste her lipstick for hours , love that,

:thumbsup: Need to get on with seeing her  :)

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review MrD  :drinks:

she is coming back to Cardiff next week

Thanks King.   :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Mr D, I knew you'd have a good time with her  :thumbsup:

She seems to be coming to Cardiff a lot more regularly lately, she's come up at least the last 3 weeks.

Welsh Brunette also indicated that she was hoping to come to Cardiff more regularly, so keep an eye on her profile.  She seems to give plenty of notice, unlike some I could mention (they know who they are  ;) )

I had a look at that option before, but trains only every 2 hours or so :(

Cheers Gatcha.  I will keep an eye out for Welsh Brunette coming to Cardiff.  I only have one punt booked for next month so far so I may try and get around to seeing her.

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review  :hi:

Does she wear a lot of make up or not?

No she does not wear too much make up.  Does not need it either, she's very attractive.

Offline MrMatrix

Hi Mr D. Pleased to hear you had a great time with WB. As you know shes on my HL. Great review. Regards MM

Offline Steelworker

Nice review. I haven't seen her for several months and this is a good reminder for me to go back.

Offline mrdiamond77

Hi Mr D. Pleased to hear you had a great time with WB. As you know shes on my HL. Great review. Regards MM

Thanks MM.  I am sure you will not be disappointed by her.  She is fantastic and I will be revisiting.   :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review. I haven't seen her for several months and this is a good reminder for me to go back.

Thanks SW.  She is certainly worth another booking.   :hi: