Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah SexAddiction - Southend (Did not happen)  (Read 627 times)

Offline Shoeburyguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had the right old horn on this morning and thought i would toftt with a Brazilian as there were not many other options available.

I like a cougar/milf so Hannah definitely peaked my interest. Sent her a message and got a reply about an hour later with address, costs and extras...which were all way above what is on her AW profile, and the extras included "French kissing £20". I said that her profile literally says "Included in price - French Kissing" as the first one, and her other extras were higher (OWO was what i was interested in) and the rates were higher.

She replied "No babe, this is the price", to which i said never mind.

Didn't notice til after he profile age says 30 but about me says 52...not that the age was a problem, but should have took it as a sign.

Offline PilotMan

It doesn't appear that you had a confirmed booking, is this just an exchange of messages?

I've moved it to the regional discussion awaiting your confirmation.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 02:07:17 pm by PilotMan »

Offline radioman33

All these Brazilians suddenly...yes it’s saying a different age on the profile can’t even get that right,waste of time.

Offline Shoeburyguy

It doesn't appear that you had a confirmed booking, is this just an exchange of messages?

I've moved it to the regional discussion awaiting your confirmation.

No I did not confirm a booking based on the exchange.

Offline Shoeburyguy

All these Brazilians suddenly...yes it’s saying a different age on the profile can’t even get that right,waste of time.

I know, it is definitely becoming slim pickings around her for genuine wg's

Offline PilotMan

No I did not confirm a booking based on the exchange.

OK, it doesn't count as a review then.