Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smashing her back dooors in!! well front ones:(..  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bloody council and their poxy street ligihts ! Poor punter here trying to find this house of ill repute in what they term the "Victoria" area of this fine Uni city. One streetlight every 100 or more yards I could have been mugged by foot pads and the like, who knows.

So as the denizens of this 'ere manor can't be arsed to put door nuimbers that can be seen from the footpath, what there was of it i ventured down someones path all 6 feet of it to find a bloody great lump of a step sticking up out of it!  one of the great plates managed to find it and arse over tit we go! well would have done, but quick reflex gets right hand out to the door to stop creashing through it having a look in the light, yep it distubed the owner who then said that the glass was cracked! so it was least he was decent about it and wondered if i was alright?, was  but done a mischeif to my damm hip and a small cut on my mitt that could have bene much worse!

Anyway asked me who i was looking for?, 'err a new girlfriend sez i who lives at number xx ! Oh! he said, theres a lot of them live there, real nice looking ones they don't seem to speak that mch english mind! least i know i was on the right road!

And the punt?, uslesss, review to follow:(..
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 08:09:31 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline lillythesavage

Those red lights of old should be fashionable again. seems the yokels know the score anyway.  mind your step :hi:

Offline Sibiu

Smart phones have torches you know! Smart people know how to use them.

Online scutty brown

I dunno about where you live, but what makes it worse in Blackburn and Burnley is the prossies seem to prefer houses where the front garden has a bloody great hedge, restricting the light even more

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Smart phones have torches you know! Smart people know how to use them.

Oi! was using the bloody thing to try to see the number which wasnt on the blinking door, don't know if even if had one!..

Offline bobby1973

that's a good idea
start waving your phone around to make it easier to snatch

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

that's a good idea
start waving your phone around to make it easier to snatch

Well they've got to take it off me first, and if they want a scrap they've got the right bloke!

If its worth nicking anyway, only a tenner on fleabay!..

Offline fatboy

It's only when you start punting that you realise how many properties have crap signage/numbers.
Bad enough for punters, it must be hell for Posties and delivery drivers.
Shame your er, girlfriend failed to meet your expectations.

Offline JayEZ2K

I think this would fit in the punting mishaps thread. Glad it wasn't worse than that.

I also have a difficult time reading building names at night, so I sometimes have to wander around with the torch checking numbers 'til I find the right one.

I remember some of the Roms used to spray loads of perfume around their flat, so one could actually smell their way there.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 01:38:58 am by JayEZ2K »