Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Kirstin x (St Albans)  (Read 782 times)

Jimbob77

Hi all

Anyone seen kirstin yet?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks
Jimbob

Offline socks

Hi all

Anyone seen kirstin yet?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks
Jimbob
No but I've seen Shanelle from that way. Did you join just to ask that? Noticed that she avoids people under 30 in case she knows you. I wonder how she's avoided people over the age of 30 all her life. Any ideas Jimbob?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 05:13:15 pm by socks »

Jimbob77

I joined a while ago, check out my profile. Just haven't posted yet (and then made a school boy on my first one!).

I understand the cynicism but not guilty!

Any useful info on Kirstin would be good. Feel free to PM me.

Offline socks

I joined a while ago, check out my profile. Just haven't posted yet (and then made a school boy on my first one!).

I understand the cynicism but not guilty!

Any useful info on Kirstin would be good. Feel free to PM me.
You see even if Jimbob does turn out to be her/her pimp/a troll, this is how to respond sensibly.

Sorry mate no idea about this WG but her thing about under 30s, whilst fair enough (she can choose who the fuck she wants to fuck), strikes me as very bizarre logic. If I was a prossie I'd be much less worried about meeting people my age who might know me, than having my Dad, Uncle or boss turning up! Instead of a blanket age ban I'd explain in my profile that I was a bit worried about discretion so if any punter who wanted to meet me could supply a little bit of anon info about themselves so as not to cause an embarrassing meet, I'd appreciate it.

Go see Shanelle, she's right up there with the best of them!