Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New in Colcherster ..are you kidding ??  (Read 998 times)

Just Fussy

I have just started trying to 'punt' again after long gap....moved in mean time to Essex and thought ..Essex Girls ..great ..!!
Well my disappointment knows no bounds.  :cry:
So I need to ask you guys ..am I missing something  ??
Who the hell is Kevin ?? Local Pimp ??
And The address that keeps being mentioned  ... Warren Close ??  ..I  think .....Somewhere to avoid  ??

I look at AW ...hoping ...but no .... even put a reverse booking on AW ...replies from stupid places ...no where near Essex ...

Any help would be appreciated  :rolleyes:

cheers
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 09:04:21 am by Just Fussy »

The happy one

I have just started trying to 'punt' again after long gap....moved in mean time to Essex and thought ..Essex Girls ..great ..!!
And The address that keeps being mentioned  ... Warren Close ??  ..I  think .....Somewhere to avoid  ??

I look at AW ...hoping ...but no .... even put a reverse booking on AW ...replies from stupid places ...no where near Essex ...

cheers

Yes Kevin is the name given to all english pimps

There is a subject on here with all the sayings if you want to have a look for it

Warren close is in cambridge and well worth staying away from unless you want to be given a long list of extras and don't dos

Just because they are from miles away when they bid on the reverse does not mean they will not travel

Or they could even be close

I have had girls travel from York and Wales on reverse bids

Hope that helps

Just Fussy

Thanks Happy One ... much appreciated ....
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 01:29:03 pm by Just Fussy »

The happy one

Offline CBPaul

Warren Close, yes avoid. Also avoid any other working flat stocked with young Romanians unless you only want a 30 minute splash n dash with limited service.

You'll find loads of threads here but in short they offer all usual services but in reality you'll get a covered bj, no anal and uninspiring sex with little interaction. On the up side if you do get to meet the girl in the pictures some of them do have banging bodies but that's about it.