Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sally Thai Moon Shrewsbury  (Read 15032 times)

Offline Parsifal

Sally has now opened her shop called Thai Moon on Castle Gates in the heart of Shrewsbury on the opposite side to the Thai restaurant. 

Beautifully kitted out it has three therapy rooms on three floors in a old listed building. 

All rooms are large, newly painted and carpeted.  Could not try the shower/wet room as the plumber has to return tonight to fix the leaks that were not properly sealed when fitted - should be OK for the official opening tomorrow morning. 

Sally told me that it would be on Gumtree in the morning with at least two therapists working each day.

Call her on 07889 277038 to make a booking.

This afternoon I floated off into a different place and had the best massage I have ever had - no exaggeration.

Thanks Sal for a great massage and the best of luck with your new venture.

ffeet

Drove up Castle Gates last night but didn't see a sign or anything.
Its not a very discrete location and parking is crap so I can't see me visiting there unfortunately.
I told Sally this last time I saw her and she agreed it might be a problem.
Will Sally continue working from home or has she moved all of her business to the shop.

Offline Murphy54

Has the milking table been installed there?

Dellboy

Sally has now opened her shop called Thai Moon on Castle Gates in the heart of Shrewsbury on the opposite side to the Thai restaurant. 

Beautifully kitted out it has three therapy rooms on three floors in a old listed building. 

All rooms are large, newly painted and carpeted.  Could not try the shower/wet room as the plumber has to return tonight to fix the leaks that were not properly sealed when fitted - should be OK for the official opening tomorrow morning. 

Sally told me that it would be on Gumtree in the morning with at least two therapists working each day.

Call her on 07889 277038 to make a booking.

This afternoon I floated off into a different place and had the best massage I have ever had - no exaggeration.

Thanks Sal for a great massage and the best of luck with your new venture.

Who did you see? Sally or one of the new girls?
Great advert BTW!! :yahoo:

Frenchy4012

Drove up Castle Gates last night but didn't see a sign or anything.
Its not a very discrete location and parking is crap so I can't see me visiting there unfortunately.
I told Sally this last time I saw her and she agreed it might be a problem.
Will Sally continue working from home or has she moved all of her business to the shop.

She is still working from her home

Offline Parsifal

Who did you see? Sally or one of the new girls?
Great advert BTW!! :yahoo:

I saw Sally and massage was beyond exquisite

Also I did ask Sal if she wanted me to post so that rumours could be staunched and I was happy to oblige.

If Mat is unhappy with this I am sure he will edit
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 04:56:25 pm by Parsifal »

Dellboy

What rumours? Tell us more.
Rob created a thread about her new shop last week. Perhaps Admin should combine them?

ffeet

The Gumtree advert appeared last night.

Gone again this morning.  :unknown:

Offline Fabaceous

Can anyone confirm the services / prices please?
Is full service available?
Is a happy ending massage available?
Thanks
Fab

Frenchy4012

Thanks
Fab

No full service

Not sure if there is HE from the shop there was from Sally bungalow.

Frenchy4012

Thanks
Fab

Best to ask her what the prices are.

Dellboy

The Gumtree advert appeared last night.

Gone again this morning.  :unknown:

Advert was there when I looked.

Looks like her Web site is one of  those "free" Wix versions. But we'll put together.

ffeet

Advert was there when I looked.

Looks like her Web site is one of  those "free" Wix versions. But we'll put together.
Yes came back on later. The web site wasn't on it last night so I expect it was taken off to update.

Offline farmlad

Has anyone given Sally's place a try yet?

Dellboy

Has anyone given Sally's place a try yet?

I haven't yet for two reasons. ....
Parking is a nightmare
Entrance is very public.
But like you Farmlad would be interested to hear from anyone who has been.  I also notice the posting (advert)  on here from last week has been edited out?

Frenchy4012

I haven't yet for two reasons. ....
Parking is a nightmare
Entrance is very public.
But like you Farmlad would be interested to hear from anyone who has been.  I also notice the posting (advert)  on here from last week has been edited out?

Got a hour booked with Sexy Sally at her shop in Town, parking not good and I have got a bit of a walk to the shop I am nearly 75 and I suppose the walk will do me good hope she will be worth it.

ffeet

Got a hour booked with Sexy Sally at her shop in Town, parking not good and I have got a bit of a walk to the shop I am nearly 75 and I suppose the walk will do me good hope she will be worth it.
Well you know its going to be worth it Frenchy.  :yahoo:
Look forward to hearing about it.

Dellboy

+1

Frenchy4012

Cant argue with that she has always been worth it up to now.
Hope it don't change because she is working from the shop.

Offline Boundless

Saw her yesterday, same great service as at the bungalow and the place is really done out well.
She told me that she's not working from home anymore as it's difficult travelling backwards and forwards through the Shrewsbury traffic.
The venue isn't the most discreet but it's only a perfectly normal massage shop so it's not like going in and out of a brothel or anything.
There is parking not too far away, a bit like any town centre place.

Dellboy

Saw her yesterday, same great service as at the bungalow and the place is really done out well.
She told me that she's not working from home anymore as it's difficult travelling backwards and forwards through the Shrewsbury traffic.
The venue isn't the most discreet but it's only a perfectly normal massage shop so it's not like going in and out of a brothel or anything.
There is parking not too far away, a bit like any town centre place.

What do the other girls look like Sam?

Frenchy4012

I had a very nice hour with her today, she is well worth any walking or parking fee.

She has had no luck with any girls up to now she said they wont do HE, but she has got another girl starting soon.

Offline Boundless

As Frenchy said, she's on her own at the moment.
Got another girl starting soon, not sure what the HE situation will be with her. We could probably ask Sally when she's started.
I was quite intrigued by the double room. She has couples both MF and MM there for massages.

rob9420

I had my first visit to Thai moon this morning new place but same Sally I was very impressed the way she has done the place up she has a new thia girl starting on Tuesday i have seen a photo of her she looks nice she will also be offering HE as I left a couple came in for a massage sally was looking forward to giving the woman a massage

rob9420

Has anyone been to see the new girl at Thai moon

Offline shrewsmale

Been off for a while, why did Frenchy get banned?

Dellboy

Has anyone been to see the new girl at Thai moon

I heard she had gone but if anyone knows better?????

Offline Parsifal

I saw Mae at Thai Moon this afternoon and it was a delight

ffeet

I saw Mae at Thai Moon this afternoon and it was a delight
You seem to have stopped mid sentence  - carry on.

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

There is often good witty banter on here that makes me smile but it isn't too often that I actually burst out laughing. I did then. Brilliant response. I'm still laughing now while trying to type this.

ffeet

rob9420

Had a massage with Maisie this morning at Thai moon Sally's New Girl anyone who has had a massage with Sally will not be disappointed with the new girl

rob9420

New girl starting at Thai moon next week Lexi Thai girl that used to work at Sally's bungalow some of you may have already seen her

Offline farmlad

Went to Sally's place a couple of Saturday's ago,she has done it out very nice. They were quiet so I had a 4 hand off her and Maisie and it was very good Maisie is a nice girl to follow in Sally's footsteps. Not sure I could manage a 6hand with lexi as well.

Offline Little Jim

Had a massage with Maisie this morning at Thai moon Sally's New Girl anyone who has had a massage with Sally will not be disappointed with the new girl

Any chance of a report on Maisie rob9420

Dellboy

Any chance of a report on Maisie rob9420

Three posts and 3 requests for information.  Why not share YOUR experiences  :dash:

rob9420

Maisie not much difference between her and Sally both about the same age same personality and both give a very good massage but the best way to find out is to go and see her you won't be disappointed next time I go I will try and both together can't wait

rob9420

Maisie is now offering body to body at the shop

Frenchy4012

I have heard that Maisie offers everything for £120.

rob9420

That's right everything you want but sex

Frenchy4012

I heard sex as well from a very good contact.

Roadster

So £120 for a punt that DOESN'T include sex?

Cheezis!

:dash:

Frenchy4012

Sex is included in the price.

rob9420

I did think £120 was expensive for no sex but don't go to the shop expecting sex as it won't happen there she will have to find somewhere else perhaps the Old bungalow

Dellboy

Am with you Frenchy. If the massage is £45 then what is she doing for the other £75 ?

Sami1808

Sally is so lovely!! Hopefully be working with her in the near future