Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended first punt for a newbie. Farnborough and surrounds  (Read 2052 times)

Notgettingit!

Hey all. Very new to this so apologies if its been asked before but are there any recommendations for a first time  punt? I'm looking for a young lady preferably but open to suggestions. GFE is what I'm after and must have DFK. Incall only too. I'd say location Farnborough and surrounds would work but happy for slightly further afield for the right one. Any help that can be given well be appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Offline advent2016

>I'm looking for a young lady preferably but open to suggestions.
So does that include a young man or a TV?

anyway these are my current favourite Farnborough ladies
External Link/Members Only

Notgettingit!

>I'm looking for a young lady preferably but open to suggestions.
So does that include a young man or a TV?

anyway these are my current favourite Farnborough ladies

Lol. Thanks, should have made that bit clearer. Meant younger rather than older lady.  ;)

Bud$

look like nice girls above - wish I'd gone to one of them yesterday. Instead I went to  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - it's a B & S - stupidly and thinking with my d..k I went ahead. It wasn't bad but and this is the main thing - you won't be seeing the girl in the picture. They change the photos of the girls they have, probably, so it looks more genuine, but you don't see that girl. The woman I spoke to on the phone implied it would be her I'd be seeing and it definitely wasn't even her.

Bud$

Avoid - another one there External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I doubt very much if it will be the same girl as in the photos and she's 0 miles from a post code which isn't an Aldershot one. They can't even get that right.

kamu

This one seems to be a bit of a forum favourite although have tried to contact a couple of times myself but no response so didnt bother again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

DodeCode

This one seems to be a bit of a forum favourite although have tried to contact a couple of times myself but no response so didnt bother again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She can be very hit and miss on her comms, I ended up getting a booking by essentially being persistent.

Offline Biznasty

If you can get hold of Emily she's worth it. Great fun.

She mentioned to me she'll regularly be in Farnborough but she's a nightmare to get any idea of where she'll be on a given day. She seems to update late the night before for the next day and even turn doesn't always work when she's said she's available
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:36:25 am by Biznasty »

Offline TedGlen

If you like busty girls, you need to go and see this one:

£100 for an hour is cheap as well.