Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Having trouble finding a regular  (Read 730 times)

Offline distancetravel20

I get tired of all the hits and misses and games and would love a regular that ticks all my boxes.
Nothing out of the ordinary, just pretty, clean, reliable, GFE who I fancy and has availability and is local to me in central or east London
I would actually be willing to pay top dollar for this
It’s so just so hard to find though.  I have had phases over the years such as adventurous alex, dee, Hazel kitty who used to be super reliable and local to me and reasonably priced, but can’t seem to find that setup for the last few years
Does anyone else feel like they are a permanent regular hunter?
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lister

Dee and Hazel Kitty are still around - or are you looking for fresh blood?

Offline distancetravel20

Yes.  Locations don’t work as well.  Dee suddenly got sketchy on bookings despite me spending a fortune with her.  Hazel Kitty Went off the boil
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

NotThePrimeMinister

What do you mean by central London?

What is your budget?

Any particular likes or dislikes? White Black Asian natural enhanced etc?

Also, are you sure you won't end up with EAS if you see your regular too regularly?

Offline Parking

After a regular leaves the game/relocates I always think it'll be hard to find someone to top them. But I always find one almost straight away.

Offline whoya.kiddin

I suggest building the strength of your hotlist as a prime strategy, rather than "finding a regular."  Being mindful of options in where you spend your pound is good for your attitude and can also communicate itself in a positive way to the SP's you meet. 

Offline Anadin

I had really good regulars a few years ago, some of them are still around but they're either not providing full service now, only tour London sporadically or are in inconvenient locations. I've just sorta come to expect that punting is a very hit and miss game now. Even if I find a good one, she'll have moved on in a few weeks.

Offline 8-VUU

For GFE you can try Lucy X Love. She is blonde and slim. Very professional. I visited her several times when she was below £200 for an outcall. Stopped seeing her over a year ago, after she raised her prices. She does FK and sometimes DFK, but no CIM. She is well-spoken and well-travelled.

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

For GFE you can try Lucy X Love. She is blonde and slim. Very professional. I visited her several times when she was below £200 for an outcall. Stopped seeing her over a year ago, after she raised her prices. She does FK and sometimes DFK, but no CIM. She is well-spoken and well-travelled.

External Link/Members Only

You forgot to tell us who to say led us to her when we book.   :angelgirl: