Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Adultwork becoming another Vivastreet?  (Read 922 times)

Offline Drlurve

For the second time in under a week I've put money time and effort into booking a WG - advertised on AW - only to find it's a bait and switch. :dash: :dash: :dash:
I fully expect this from Vivastreet - but I thought verified on AW meant something.
Plus, there were 4/5 positive reviews stating that it was the same girl as in the photos.
It really really wasn't.
Arguably Oriental girls look similar - but Asian Emily has some very distinctive tattoos and looks close to her advertised age - 23.
No tattoos on this much older (late 30s) individual who said her name was Lucy. I despair.
Interested to know if anyone else has had similar experiences. Can we no longer trust AW?

Link for B&S below:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Newtothisstuff

I don't think we've even been able to trust AW to be honest.
I'd agree that it's getting worse though. Punting in general is. Prices are going up and more girls are their lying about their age/size or as just scams.
Just as an example, I noticed that the Glapwell Grannies have put their prices up too. Up from £65 for 30 minutes to £70. They have some extremely questionable photos and 'ages' too.

Offline m4rmite

She does state humiliation in her likes list.
Perhaps fucking punters about counts?
I had a punt with a Thai bird who was as actually the girl in the advert.
Review to follow but that's 2 from the last 2 vs punts that were not b&s

Offline johnb10

Who the hell are the glapwell grannies?

Online bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
If no-one paid their ridiculous high fee's punting cost's would surely come down to a much more affordable amount. These tarts are making more in an hour than a solicitor or dentist.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Who the hell are the glapwell grannies?
Sorry.... I travel a lot for work. They're East Midlands based. Forgot which page I was on.

Offline Newtothisstuff

If you mean a link to one of the Glapwell Grannies, this is one of them.
Basically it's a shitty old mid-terrace house right on the main road from Mansfield to Glapwell. A few old ladies take it in turns to work from there. Usually a couple of them at a time. All older than the profiles say.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only