Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Enthusiastic WS receiving around MK?  (Read 1214 times)

Offline markmywords

Hi folks,

I've never been into watersports, but recently thought I want to give it a go - with the girl receiving. I find it difficult to find on AW, as there is just an option for watersport - with no option to filter out giving/receiving.
Any recommendations for girls, up to 1-1.5hrs drive from Milton Keynes - who would happily, enthusiastically receive? Preferably in the mouth.

Thanks.

Offline macman26

Hi mate
From my experience most won’t receive, particularly in the mouth! Good place to start is to look for girls that do cim and water sports. If they happy for one bodily fluid…

Offline signy

It is difficult to find someone willing and enthusiastic for receiving ws, and with whom you can be confident that you will get what you want (and have paid for). You are probably going to have to travel.

If you are willing to drive 90 minutes, then go that bit further to Ipswich and see Lucy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or wait for Rosa to get back to London. Although she is now expensive as ws not included in basic price.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviews of both on here will give you an idea of their services.

Offline jofrmldn

There's plenty if you have the cash. Pm me

Offline Circusboy

Got to admit I just watched one of rose’s videos. The one with a big plug and farting. Definitely put her higher on my wish list!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's plenty if you have the cash. Pm me
You've been here 5 years contributed sweet FA now you blatantly ignore the rules, any reason you shouldn't be banned.   :unknown:

Offline John987654321

These may not be near enough for you and I can't vouch for any of them personally but they list receiving watersports:

External Link/Members Only

Offline mwhi

Tena G (formally known as Gena) does water sports both giving and receiving.  I have personal experience of doing water sports with her on numerous occasions and she is very enthusiastic about it, patiently waiting with her mouth wide open.

She is based in Littlehampton, but does tour and stay in a hotel in Tolworth Surbiton quite regularly to service old clients as she used to live nearby.  If you contact her she will tell you when she is planning her next visit.

She is also one of the fittest WGs on Adultwork with an arse to die for, describes herself as an English rose and has a really horny demeanour to go with it. I have several videos I shot showing her face that are an endless pleasure to repeatedly watch.  Her profile carries videos showing  both giving and receiving WS.

One word of warning though, she is no spring chicken and might not appeal to those of you looking for a younger woman.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 09:51:12 am by mwhi »

Offline John987654321

"One word of warning though, she is no spring chicken and might not appeal to those of you looking for a younger woman."

Her profile says 37. Can I take it that that's wide of the mark? How old would you reckon she is?

Offline mwhi

(Personal information removed) certainly isn't 37.  Hard to say, possibly late 40s perhaps even early 50s.  She has a face you wouldn't notice walking by in the street, But that body, OMG, once her clothes are off! Wonderful firm tits, tight perfect ass, not an ounce of fat anywhere, but best of all she genuinely loves sex.  On most of the occasions I met her she would ask for permission to take a break and make herself cum with her vibrator.  I know it is genuine because when I asked her if she could open her legs wide for the video whilst doing it, she said she needed her legs closer together to cum and couldn't do it legs wide apart.  And you ought to see her CUM, she just lets go and convulses.  There are videos posted on her AW site showing examples of this.  However, as others have mentioned, she can be unreliable and has let me down on a few occasions.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 09:55:22 am by daviemac »