Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finding it hard to find what i want  (Read 831 times)

Offline Hunter84

Ok this is going to be more of a case of me being a dick and being blind more than anything, that and my googlefu is SHITE, so what i am looking for is basically a decent watersport session "both ways" most will do it only the once and only on us, not on them...Any one got any suggestions close to or around dartford is possible but if not let me know where and i'll look into it, thanks guys

Offline Steely Dan

Anyone reviewed by hendrix  :cool:

Offline signy

Lucy in Ipswich would be more than worth your travel time if you can go that far. Here's my review, but there are lots on UKP.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313759.0

Offline contentguy

Good one in pompey

How's that helpful?
There are over 90 SPs with WS ticked and Portsmouth listed in their location.

Your answer takes the piss somewhat  :D

Offline Hunter84

Your answer takes the piss somewhat  :D

I see what you did there

Most of the WS providers i've found don't state receiving / giving and when contacted are just giving :(

Offline tintin

As you've found its a bit like looking for the holy grail but here are a couple.

External Link/Members Only
not sure if she still receives but did used to.

just WS no sex

if you wanted to travel a bit, ok a lot.. but looks like she's only doing 4hr meets.

Good luck in your quest.

Offline contentguy

I see what you did there

Most of the WS providers i've found don't state receiving / giving and when contacted are just giving :(

There used to be both options on AW but they replaced them with just WS.

Try this SP, she enthusiastically gives and may receive too, she's easy to communicate with and great fun.
She's only offering 2 hours for £400 in London, I paid £150 for an hour in Wokingham

Offline Hunter84

cheers guys ill look into some of them mentioned :D Wish me luck