Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Taylor in Surrey  (Read 1867 times)

Offline shyleo

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on Sarah for awhile, but she used to be in Surbiton which was to far for me.
Have now tried making a booking as she is near to me and had a reply, but she wont say where she is based. The distance between the four towns mentioned on her profile is fairly wide spread.
Anyone had any luck?

Online timsussex

No idea how accurate it is but if on her AW profile you click on where she lives it comes up as GU21

Online Steely Dan

One of her AW feedback says Chobham area.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 11:28:05 am by Steely Dan »

Offline shyleo

Thanks guys..
Not that far from me.

Offline contentguy

One of her AW feedback says Chobham area.

The 2 AW FRs before that say Guildford.

Have you tried phoning her?

Offline martleto88

Isn’t that Surrey Satah? I think someone wrote that during the process she wasn’t removing her bra or something
P.s the pictures are from one that was around Worcester Park or Tolworth or Surbiton somewhere there before

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319935.msg3336834#msg3336834

« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 12:11:33 am by martleto88 »

Offline shyleo

Managed to speak to Sarah. She is based near Esher just off the A3 junction, but due to move on.

Offline Bloodymary

I saw Sarah a few years ago before I joined UKP

Absolutely filthy and one of the most fun punts I’ve had.   She encouraged anal and chose to do ATM, taking my covered cock straight from her arse into her mouth.  She then removed the condom and told me to unload down her throat

She was also the first person to ever rim me

It was a lot of fun and if I was ever in the area I would try it again

Offline sammy400

She changed her place for the moment .
She does not work from the flat anymore .
I met her at her new place in December but she said its just temporary. Still in Surbiton though

Offline shyleo

Made a booking last Saturday at her new place near Walton On Thames in a quirky abode.
It was a fantastic meet, and everything that has been said here is true.
She is lovely and filthy and does make you very welcome in more ways than one, and also puts you at ease.
As everything about her has been covered many times, I have to admit to cumming too soon. She started humping my leg, and I could feel her getting really wet, and without her or me touching the old fella, the sap rose and I just could not stop from ejaculating.
As things went a bit limp, Sarah reached into a drawer and got out her favourite Rabbit and started playing with her clit. As she was doing this, she got hold of my hand and rammed my fingers into her pussy and got me to stick all 4 fingers into her as far as i could and she kept on with the rabbit and I could feel the wetness growing until there was a flood, and my fingers and hand was absolutely soaking.
All the time she could about nothing but " cock "

A lovely time and I will definitely be back.
She did say that she will probably move to the Gatwick eventually.