Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street girls in coventry or banbury  (Read 15345 times)

richie

Has anyone got info on the best place to find street girls in either coventry or preferably Banbury please? I quite fancy picking one up for a car quickie just to tick it off my bucket list.

Cheers folks!  :thumbsup:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

For coventry you need to go to hillfields, but trust me when I say they are rough as fuck crackhead skanks, I wouldn't let them pay me

Offline robzombie898

Mate,
Avoid the street girls in Coventry. Not only are they crack whores but also have insane serial killers there.

If you ever get something at Lowerford street then it's fine but it's rare you will find anything there.

Go to kasbah instead and you can pick up a lady for a reasonable price

richie

Thanks chaps, might move my search around a bit if they're that bad!

Offline masonesc

Hi,. not sure if this thread is completely dead but what's the scene like in Coventry?

I'm new to Coventry (from the North) looking to hook up with some girls in Coventry, what are the hot spots for street girls clubs bars etc apart from AW?
Banned reason: No reviews or contributions in 8 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline curry

You need an asylum if you want to pick up street girls in Coventry, Bham, Walsall or Wolves I assure you of that. The street scene is best avoided like the ebola virus at the moment. Firstly you got the skanks and the boyfriend in toe. However the main reason you want to stay well away is that West Mids Police are hot on the case at the moment.

Yes it does happen and will continue to happen however the risks are a lot greater now than they were say 10 years ago. If you are not a seasoned street punter you could land yourself in a lot of bother. Street punting works in a totally different way to the likes of AW and parlours etc.

There is a bar in Coventry apparently where you can get some action have a little search on here you will find the details.

Offline masonesc

Thanks for the heads up, as you mentioned a bar, a heads up-direction to the link would help )
Banned reason: No reviews or contributions in 8 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline vision2014

Mate read the thread back up to ROBZombie  the clue is there
ALso CURRY is completely right about  the area at the moment and in Wolverhampton the same to be honest a lot of the English girls don't touch the street now because of this also the EE girls are taken over the streets ive also been told that there is a lot of trouble been the English girls and EE girls and there pimps taken the business away
Although the parlours are not 100% again some have been established many years now and still open even tho at some point they have been raided  but stayed open and some have closed down again a lot of this is because the EE girls working in them and  also if tip offs with other criminal stuff  if you going to do a parlour do you home work first plenty info on here  independants are far more safer but again do your homework pleanty of feedback about the girl is the best thing some good girls in Coventry and better price then in brum

Offline curry

The Romanian girls have a reputation for working the streets and sergi will be very close by with his heavies just in case you try to put up a struggle when she robs you. Hagley road is full of them.

virgil

The refs to Hagley Road and parlours means Brum not Coventry, I assume.

Offline hockogrockle

I see the OP also wanted info. on the street scene in Banbury. The answer is simple; there isn't one. Nor is there a red-light district. Why not try nearby Chipping Norton? After all, David Cameron lives there, and the combination of politicians and money must mean there is an active vice trade.

Offline socks

Fucking hell if I had an hour or two to kill in Banbury I'd be too focussed on getting up Amazing Sophie than worrying about whether I can risk getting nicked by trying to do business on the street.

virgil

Fucking hell if I had an hour or two to kill in Banbury I'd be too focussed on getting up Amazing Sophie than worrying about whether I can risk getting nicked by trying to do business on the street.

What different tastes we all have.

Not criticising but not my HH cup of tea at all.

Agreed that street scene anywhere is a no no for sensible people these days.

Offline socks

What different tastes we all have.

Not criticising but not my HH cup of tea at all.

Agreed that street scene anywhere is a no no for sensible people these days.
funnily enough it's not her knockers that attract me! It's more her slutty demeanor, face, legs, arse and intimate bits. Seen her twice, well before I discovered here, hence no review. She's an awesome fuck!

virgil

funnily enough it's not her knockers that attract me! It's more her slutty demeanor, face, legs, arse and intimate bits. Seen her twice, well before I discovered here, hence no review. She's an awesome fuck!

Fair enough!

I have a mature favourite with one or two features I do not like at all but I love lots of other things about her and that makes it easy to ignore any negatives.

leeward

Found this post when looking for action in Banbury/Oxfordshire. Banbury is a drugs den now but still too posh for a red light area, years ago there was a girl near the library and also one on Horton view but these were private flats and Im talking the mid 90s. Coventry is pure crack heads and plain clothes police, prob a few Romanians now too. No 'normal' girls work the streets nowadays they have flats, hotels or massage parlours.