Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on this one?  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Prince of Punts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any intel on this one? I suspect she's had another profile.

Offline Stapler

£30 an hour but £200 for 5 hours!  :dash:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Offline edinburgh

so, has anyone gone to see her?  Was it a scam?  To be honest, I don;t like the look of her face.
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline The Owl

The profile makes me think PG scam until you see the PG. The profile does make me think it's too good to be true so it probably is. Perhaps it's a robbery scam with low expectations.

Offline Macca3131

If you save her number her being the operative word her watsapp pic is of two beefy looking guys !!! So beware !!!

Offline The Owl

If you save her number her being the operative word her watsapp pic is of two beefy looking guys !!! So beware !!!

I can confirm that that's true. If I could make the Attach Image function work I'd upload the image.

Robbery scam seems very likely now.

Offline Macca3131

It would be the old trick you would giver her the momey then she would dissapear then them 2 guys in her profile pic would be there to greet you !!!

Offline Stapler

It would be the old trick you would giver her the momey then she would dissapear then them 2 guys in her profile pic would be there to greet you !!!

If you know you are going to be a fight make sure you throw the first punch!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

ca1985

Her profile is now active in the North East !!!

Offline Avg_Joe

Now in oxford, and looking in the picture with a mirror reflection, i'd say a sizeable and thus easily identifiable tattoo on her left thigh

lets have the profile images here for future reference shall we :)

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

EDIT:
LMAO... she describes her breasts as "Large" in her interview tab..... i was going to ask where they were, as i could not see even a cleavage in her pictures  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:57:04 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline art2962

Tried to book time with her in Birmingham a month ago - she changed location within an hour to Glasgow, then Nottingham..... which either means she owns a plane or there's a pg scam going on.  Doubt it's the plane option. Read emails and didn't reply to any.