Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yas  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Pablo02

Any fellow members have any info on this lady?
Member since 2016 but only has 10 feedback and is part of some group called personal secrets.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pablo02

Any fellow members have any info on this lady?
Member since 2016 but only has 10 feedback and is part of some group called personal secrets.

External Link/Members Only

Offline BlueRock

Been around a while, keeps changing her name (never a good sign). Her profile states Solihull but as I remember she's in Kingshurst or Smith's wood area. I never managed to make a booking. She used to have anal on her profile but when I asked she said she doesn't do it. £80 for a girl with no face picture and who was not offering some of her listed services put me off.

Offline Kerosene

Incall rate is £130/hr but offers duos at £400/hr with no mention or description of her duo partner?

How can I resist? :sarcastic:

Offline Pablo02

She’s based in Kings Heath now.
Doesn’t do anal which don’t bother me.
Just surprising that no one has toft seeing as she’s active on AW since 2016.

Offline BlueRock

The grainy photo on the sofa has always been on her profile all her other photos were of this quality. The other photos now on her profile I suspect have been lifted from the internet. I think I called her a few times and she wasn't readily available. In summary she's got no face pic she's not the cheapest and has dubious photos and ain't the easiest to see. So why take the gamble? I like a more curvy lady and if I thought the photos were really her I'd be tempted myself so I understand the interest.

Offline Pablo02

I I decided to toft this girl today
Got to the location, was a flat  buzzed went upstairs saw the girl in question and decided to walk.

Offline BlueRock

Get a review up so some other poor sod ain't seduced by her bullshit pictures.

Offline largecock1234567

Yes seen her too....shes very big!!! I wentr to see her friend who was a little better for a 15 min...didnt walk because got the pair of them on a 15min job.... ye defo a walk job tho this one!!!

I wont do a review because I got slated on the only one I did. so I try to help like this when I can.

Offline Pablo02

Get a review up so some other poor sod ain't seduced by her bullshit pictures.

I don’t think this warrants a review as no services were provided.
I walked because she was charging £130 for a hour when realistically she’s £100 hour.
Can’t comment on her aw pics because you only see her body.