Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's happened to Littlefoot?  (Read 2031 times)

Ming

I don't often raise topics on the regional board but, I cannot help but notice that one of our most regular posters and reviewers has gone AWOL since the middle of November.

Littlefoot was / is a solid member of the WM board, I have to say I have missed his input of late, does anyone know what has happened to him?

Ming  :hi:

vw

Thankfully he still has numbers under his name, which is usually a bad sign, maybe quit or on a break..

Offline Beamer

He last logged in on November 18th.
I hope he is ok and just on a break, but how would we know?

Ming

I remember that one of his reviews was, in part, quoted by a local rag in November, hope that didn't spook him?

Offline smiley9

I remember that one of his reviews was, in part, quoted by a local rag in November, hope that didn't spook him?

Really ? What Rag was that Ming ? Maybe that could be the reason as the timing seems about right as his last log on was November ? Shame really he was a good member and we did exchange PMs.

:drinks:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 05:48:22 pm by smiley9 »

Offline RedditchJay

very strange as we punt in the same neck of the woods...........  hope he is back soon as he leaves good reviews

Offline Juankerr

Really ? What Rag was that Ming ? Maybe that could be the reason as the timing seems about right as his last log on was November ? Shame really he was a good member and we did exchange PMs.

:drinks:

Links are on this thread smiley....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172108.0

If you are out there Lf I hope you are ok  :hi:

Offline Beamer

...and so say all of us.  :hi:

Offline smiley9

Links are on this thread smiley....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172108.0

Thanks Juankerr the Plot thickens ?  Hope LF is okay ? Contributes to a Chinese business getting busted and then is never heard of again  :scare:

LF where are you ?

Offline bearcat69

Whatever's up with him, I wish him well and hope he is OK. His reviews were always a good laugh.

Online mr.bluesky

Whatever's up with him, I wish him well and hope he is OK. His reviews were always a good laugh.

+ 1 Littlefoot always posted good informative reviews and plenty of them . :drinks:

Ming

Yes, I think many of us feel the same.

Hope you are OK LF.

Offline megaman

Top punter he was I use too read his reviews and think that's how a punt should go. I don't know wot's happened too the forums too because some information is off limits :unknown:

Offline _Rust_

Agree his reviews have always been written in a way that made me chuckle.

Hope he's just having some downtime and comes back as his usual self sooner or later  :thumbsup: