Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde~Cleo B&S - Cambridge  (Read 1676 times)

8 review(s) for Blonde~Cleo (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6311607) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Thisemailbet

External Link/Members Only Or External Link/Members Only or 07961628034

Date - early April 2023

Venue flats near to city centre in CB1

Fee - £80 30 minutes, £20 OWO, Kissing £20 ( no tongues )

The girl (not Blonde~Cleo) - was around 5’7, 6/10 facially, B cup natraul boobs, nice arse but face quite spotty

The meet - from the get go with her not being the girl and trying to claim she was I should’ve just walked, I haded over the paperwork and agreed extras she said give me a few mins and had a shower, so I got undressed and waited by the bed we started with kissing (not FK) just lips and mutual groping I offered to go down on her but when I looked down at it she had a spot at the top of her pussy which really killed the mood for me, I asked her to give me a blowjob she used wet wipes and then actually gave quite good oral going about halfway and using her tongue on the tip a lot, she put condom and started with her on top which was ok we then onto missionary where she was restricting me quite a lot and holding the end of the condom so it wouldn’t come off we switched to doggy and she did the same thing so took the condom and did more oral and finished with a handjob, I asked to finish on her boobs but she said it was £20 extra  :scare:

After I took a shower I went back to the room to a strong smell of cigarettes

Verdict - as the previous review mentions B&S last year Im not sure if Blonde~Cleo is actually still working and has given her profile to someone else, I would not see again

Offline Thisemailbet

Just seen this profile pop up in Harlow with Blonde~Cleo and the link below is the actual girl that I saw in this review above, if anyone is thinking about chancing her don’t.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only