Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie Queen - Stevenage  (Read 814 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6005174) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7303217) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Laggard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Gumtree ad sometimes up when in Stevenage with name Bonnie used and similar pics to AW.

Comms: Easy to book via text.
Location: Usual faf with parking in supermarket car park - prob leave yourself an extra 10mins.
Looks: All photos heavily photoshopped. Large - probably 16/18 - definitely not a size 10 as her profile.  Belly hangs over undies. Stretch marks on belly.
Venue: Didn’t use bathroom. Room was functional. Bed only had throw on it and sprinkled with bread crumbs!
Price: £60 30mins B2B
Visit again?: No
Recommend: No

Met about 6 weeks ago 6 weeks ago in Stevenage usual flats near Tesco.

Comms by text on the day. Agreed time and B2B with oil for 30mins. Parked up in Tesco text her and faffed with parking. No reply after few mins. So messaged again. Went to Tesco bought some stuff to get free parking. She calls me when I’m paying so I couldn’t answer (who goes shopping when waiting for a text?!  :dash: ). I get out and have 2 missed calls and a ‘why are you ignoring me’ message. I call her back and she’s pissed off, no doubt thinking I’m a messer.

Arrived and heard her inside chatting to another girl welcomed in and she was still chatting to her friend in another room spoke to me in between her chat with the other girl. This didn’t feel good to me. No attention from the start, I felt like I was interrupting her afternoon. Although she had thought most likely I was a messer  Ah well let’s see what happens I thought.

Did the paperwork didn’t confirm service as it had been confirmed less than an hour before. “Take off clothes, get on bed”.

Bed was a sofa bed with a grubby throw on it and covered in crumbs (I reckon a nice fresh Tesco baguette!). No shower offered and I wasn’t too fussed. She went out the room with the cash and again was chatting and came back in on her phone.

I was laying face down and she told me to turn over she covered the flaccid chap and started trying to suck him hard.

At this point the whole experience was not filling me with joy. I asked her to stop and stop asked for a massage. “Oil finished”.

The place wasn’t filling me with joy and neither was she. I took control and finished myself in the bag. Got up said thanks and left. Probably in and out in less than 10mins.

Got a message after “everything ok?”  Chose to not reply as I figured explaining  customer service may be lost on her.

My review is a million miles off of some reviews so maybe it was just a bad day.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 05:57:58 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Metalgear2018

So did you walk all the way from tesco to her flat? That's like a 20 to 30min walk?

Also parking is free for a limited time at tesco.

I saw her once. I got to the front door and walked off because of her attitude and the environment.

Offline Laggard

So did you walk all the way from tesco to her flat? That's like a 20 to 30min walk?

Also parking is free for a limited time at tesco.

I saw her once. I got to the front door and walked off because of her attitude and the environment.

Less than 50mtrs.

Offline winkywanky

I'm guessing the crumbs on the bed were actually from a Gregg's baguette rather than a Tesco baguette, with a name like Queen the girl is obviously a class act. Yuk!