Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Amelia in Bristol  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice looking Polish totty.   :rose:  Well reviewed on here. :thumbsup:  In Town with her not so well reviewed mate Violettina seemingly.  :scare:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Nice looking Polish totty.   :rose:  Well reviewed on here. :thumbsup:  In Town with her not so well reviewed mate Violettina seemingly.  :scare:

Naughty Amelia looks lovely.
Cheers Roth, added to my HL
 :drinks:

Offline Roth

GBush

Any idea how long they are staying Mr Roth?

Offline Roth

Not that they are usually anything to go by in general but she had a positive AW report from ciscoxxx69 as well.  :thumbsup: :rose: :thumbsup:

guy_of_fifty

I tried to see Amelia this evening and she was a complete let down. I'm about to write a negative report. So disappointed!!!  :thumbsdown:

vw

I tried to see Amelia this evening and she was a complete let down. I'm about to write a negative report. So disappointed!!!  :thumbsdown:

Thats crap, hope it wasn't to late to replace !

Offline HawkG

That's a shame, she was getting to the top of my HL. I look forward to the detail.

guy_of_fifty

Thats crap, hope it wasn't to late to replace !

The WG I was booked to see had cancelled due to illness so Amelia was my plan B. The 3 other WGs I had lined up as plan C,D and E weren't answering their phones. What is it with the WGs in Bristol these days. None of them ever seem to be available!!!

Online Mr Kent (Not AW)

Did you actually see Amelia or just try? I am thinking of booking her myself.............why was she a let down, have you done your review?

guy_of_fifty

Did you actually see Amelia or just try? I am thinking of booking her myself.............why was she a let down, have you done your review?

I didn't get to see her she let me down. I've not had a chance to do my review yet. Lacking opportunity I'm afraid.

Offline PaintBrush

Sorry to hear of the let down.  :dash:

Was on my HL, so I will read the review with interest

Offline Roth

I didn't get to see her she let me down. I've not had a chance to do my review yet. Lacking opportunity I'm afraid.

Not good of her.  :(