Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harley-Sin in Bristol  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For the tattoo lovers. I'm sure she used to advertise that she had a split tongue or am I thinking of a similar heavily tattooed prossie?  :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Offline mrdiamond77

Not my type.  Don't mind a few tattoos but I think she has too much ink for my liking.

Offline Roth

Split tongue but no owo  :unknown:

Not my type.  Don't mind a few tattoos but I think she has too much ink for my liking.

She's could have as many tattoos as she likes that's OK by me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but a split tongue would just freak me out. :scare: :scare: :scare:

fatmonkey85

seen her, cant remember what she was calling herself then. put a review on here. if she stays around for a bit i will defo be back

bristolqwerty

Thank god, up until then I thought it was a dude, very male looking features, also does she have any tits at all (not tats)  :unknown:

fatmonkey85

she is very very sexy, and easy to get on with. I am into alt lifestyle stuff so i can see why she is not most peoples cup of tea. definately a woman easily one of the best looking english ones i have met from adultwork

fatmonkey85

she used to have a really nice set of naturel boobs id say c maybe b cup. thing is she is tiny 5'3 or 5'2 so everything is small, including her very snug little pussy :D

Offline dubs

She has bad self-harming scars on her calves.

Offline Rimmington

I must admit I have a thing for alternative girls with all the tats etc.  Split tongue wouldn't put me off - I would be interested to know what it's like french kissing her........

Anyway, she's moved on from Bristol sadly.

Offline Colston36

She does indeed have a split tongue.

I had a little frolic with her about a year ago - magnificent tattoos, but a bit strange being on a bed with a large snake-like person.

Otherwise I remember nothing memorable - but nothing bad - and since all I did was my customary pussy-licking there was nothing significant to report.

I wonder why she changed her name. Ours not to reason why

Offline JimmySW

I find her strangely hot! She's definitely my preferred body type and size, the tongue and tatoos are an added intrigue! OWO and DFK would be a must have though .............