Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duda_sexy Brazilian - PSE - Birmingham  (Read 1652 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6720763) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline bops909

Duda is well reviewed and now I can see why!

In Birmingham for five more days at time of posting so get in quick if this sounds like something you might enjoy.

Next stop is Leicester she tells me.

Communications

Messages by Whatsapp - first a comprehensive menu card and then very short updates.

Plenty of extras on offer -

OWO £20
Rimming £30
Anal £80
etc.

I went for the basic £150 for the hour and was well pleased with what I got.

Seems to be sharing with a friend who I recognised as someone called Mila in her Kommons profile.  Looked pretty decent.

I can only find this other profile for her.
External Link/Members Only

Southern outskirts of City Centre, head down the Bristol Road to the junction where there's a McDonalds.

Parking outside her apartment is residents permits only and most places were full in any case as I drove round looking for a spot so I parked a little way away outside a food store.

I also hit a dead spot for my mobile at a very inconvenient moment but Duda was cool about it all.

Decent enough apartment and had all the facilities - hot shower, clean towels, decent bed for our purposes.

What could I add to what's already been said ?

Well I did experience a lot of what's already been reported and thanks to the UKP reviewers as their reviews were a great incentive to meet her and I wasn't disappointed!  :hi:

She takes your fingers into her mouth to wet them and then guides them to her pussy, and is happy for you to slip fingers inside. I think when I see her again I might suggest we use proper lube from the beginning as I found that worked better and made things more comfortable for me and her.

Duda was very enthusiastic and into our meet-up, I got lots of foreplay, kissing and fondling, pulling me into her and raking her fingers over my back and through my back hair - about the only hair I have left to be honest.  :rolleyes:

She seems to have a sensitive neck, kissing her there produced some very passionate sounding moans. You might like to try the same.

We seemed to get on pretty well and I had the benefit of some excellent and very skilled deep throat. Duda really knew how to work my cock , with loads of cool moves, paying attention to the balls and deep throating herself so that she gagged and drooled, catching some of it to lube up my fingers again to work on her clit and pussy.

Overall, it was the most PSE experience I've had with a Brazilian WG (so far) and definitely up there in my all-time PSE experiences.

Duda has been working on improving her English and we didn't need translate at all. Not fluent but she is definitely working on it and it's better than mentioned in other reviews.

That doesn't mean she has been neglecting her physique - she is in awesome shape, absolutely amazing body and plenty of stamina too. Plenty of toned muscles inside too, as she squeezed down on my cock from time to time.

You can see what she looks like from this video in her VS advert

The video is this VS profile is pretty recent - I think I recognise that furniture from her apartment.

also has this VS advert

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 11:34:34 pm by bops909 »

Offline versace

Great stuff. She did the same routine with me - licking my fingers and guiding them to her pussy.

She can take a proper smashing as well. I remember my cock was sore the next morning.

Offline bops909

Great stuff. She did the same routine with me - licking my fingers and guiding them to her pussy.

She can take a proper smashing as well. I remember my cock was sore the next morning.

Yes, thank you, it was great ...  :hi:

Offline bops909

Yes, thank you, it was great ...  :hi:

And the second time I saw her was even better.  :rolleyes:

We had a vibrating butt plug to play with, and, while she didn't put it up her butt, just my thumb, we very much enjoyed vibing together.  :hi:

She tells me she's in Leicester for a week, then Nottingham.

She's not going to Derby though, as it wasn't good for business last time she was there, but she loved Milton Keynes.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 10:16:02 am by bops909 »