Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cancel punt threatened with blacklist and published online  (Read 765 times)

Offline frankjohnson

I made an appointment last night, cancelled as it last night as there was another girl that i wantd to see that was available.  Gave 24 hours notice and agency of cancelled punt have texted saying that inam going to be blacklisted and number published online.  I used different agencies so is this because they are run by the same person?  Also where do they publish it online?  Googled the number and nothing there?

Offline Bassman

I made an appointment last night, cancelled as it last night as there was another girl that i wantd to see that was available.  Gave 24 hours notice and agency of cancelled punt have texted saying that inam going to be blacklisted and number published online.  I used different agencies so is this because they are run by the same person?  Also where do they publish it online?  Googled the number and nothing there?
There’s some sort of WG website others will probably know.

If you are worried, is it because you don’t use a punting phone/number?

vw

Probably on saafe if anywhere or their own blacklist, highly likely to be pimp babble and bluster.

External Link/Members Only

which agency?

Offline The_Don

Name and shame, the agency.

You have been a member for over 2 years, and currently your posts are about leeching, IMO.

In that time did you even bother to read up on forums and WIKI with reference to

Basic Safety Precautions

Punting Phone

External Link/Members Only