Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma 69 x Croydon - (A Rom that delivers a top punt - R A R E!!!)  (Read 2387 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My previous review and profile name Emma sexy 20 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165971.msg1778185#msg1778185

Punting Summary

Rating 8/10

I know there are a few good Rom fucks out there but to date I have not been one of the lucky ones! Clean, slim, great attitude and personality (albeit a party girl) and a very tasty fuck indeed!

Return? Yes.

For those who want the detail

Intro

A weekend punt after my Plan A and B fell through for a variety of reasons. I have included my previous review of this WG so punters can take a balance view as some of the same factors still ring true. By now it was quite late into the night, horny as fuck and options dwindling by the hour. I thought I would give Emma another try despite my negative first review; persuaded in part by the positive review on here from one punter who I class as a trustworthy source.

Comms

Made the call and was answered by Emma herself. Noisy background (sounded like a mini party going on). Time agreed and post code swiftly texted over. Asked me to call on arrival no text emphasized that twice in the conversation. Clarified the likes list to which she confirmed all included no extras. So far so good.

Resi House approx. 10 mins drive from West Croydon station. Not so discrete and one I doubt I would punt if I lived local (in fact I wouldn't). Ample P&D on the road with plenty of free parking on the side streets. On my part no issues with safety and the set-up.

Price

Agreed £50 for 30 mins. FK, OWO, Sex

The Girl

- The girl in the pics including the distinctive tats on her butt.
- I would say early 20s
- Attractive, shoulder length hair
- 5'3, slim size 6, A cup boobs but set-off with a decent butt
- Gym toned figure, zero fat
- Wearing white shorts, vest top, flip-flops
- Bubbly and very fuckable

The Meet

This has to be the strangest start to a punt in my punting journey. On another day I would have walked but Emma kept me "entertained"

So I arrive at the location and door number given. It is opened by a burly Rom guy who ushes me in to an open plan living area where 3 pro$$ie are waiting and then another emerged from the bathroom. Emma walks over to me and shakes my hand and then says do you mind waiting for a bit as both rooms are busy. I ask how long she checks with Sergei who was at the back of the house and he replies 15 minutes. The pro$$ie in the towel then disappears upstairs leaving Emma, another pro$$ie, I and couple of blokes in the living area. I am still thinking do I exit now or wait to bust a nut. The latter won!

Emma made conversation throughout my waiting time. Offered me a drink which I declined. Very hyper and was dancing away whilst making small talk. This gave me an opportunity to look at her more objectively and seeing her personality ... she was the life and soul of the "waiting area" others just had that look like "fuck the weekend night shift - horny messed up/unreasonable punters" on their face. As she danced away from time to time she would bring her backside in front of my crutch ... my cock already bulging by now out of my jeans she went for a quick feel and then burst out laughing making comments at the size of my bonner  :(. Emma did this a few times during my waiting time. No way I was leaving now and by the time I got to the punting room my waiting time was actually 25 mins!!! As I said Emma kept me entertained.

As she led me to the punting room she says something in Romanian to Sergei (more on that later) I am 100% want to fuck her mode end off! She had rained me in more ways than one. But there was one more surprise to her repertoire that made me truly stop and think... is this really a Rom? We enter the room she takes out some spray and says I don't like the smell then goes into the cupboard and changes the sheets  then says listen I don't fuck without condom so lets just get that out the way all the time doing her dancing thing later discovered she loves her music!

She reconfirms 30 mins but then says if you want an hour for £50 because you have been waiting up to you. Tells me that was what Sergei was saying to her as we were going to the punting room.

Once that's all out the way Emma approaches me for some slight FK (no DFK), rubbing her hands down my face still in her crazy dancing mood, gets her hands straight down my jeans for another feel of my cock before helping me get undressed. She undresses herself to reveal a slim gym toned body, small tits, tanned, smelling good. If your into your super slim, tight fanny girls then you can't go wrong with her!

We roll around the bed and I beckon Emma for some OWO. Out comes the wet wipes for a vigorous you know what and she was away. She knows how to suck cock that's for sure and took instruction well when at time she was going to fast. Her technique is more full on than the long slow suck I like so I had to direct things. Paid good attention to my balls, full length of my shaft and tip. Would not allow a face fuck which was a bit of a downer. Once she came up for breath some more light FK continued with me giving her small tits a suck and bite here and there. Gradually worked my hands down to her fully shaved pussy for some finger play. Very moist and already in fuck mode allowed outside touching and some minor clit play but no full insertion but responded well and appeared to be into the moment.

I was now ready to fuck. On with the mac, Emma lubed herself up, making comments about my manhood and then mounted me slowly. Dictated to me that for the first few minutes she controls the pace again a bit annoying but hey! Took me in slowing before she started to ride me. To be honest she was so fucking tight and I was so bloody horny I knew I was gonna pop very soon :( so I spun her over for some misch with legs on shoulders and hammered away. She took a good lusty fuck well and fucked back like she was in a music video. In this position I lasted a bit longer than I thought I would so it became a long, hot, sweaty fuck before I exploded in the dom!

A quick look at my watch and I was in the punting room for around 35 mins. Offered me wet wipes for a clean up and said if I am still horny we can have a round 2. TBH I was spent and we chatted whilst I got dressed. Excellent English, she has a few stories to tell re the punting scene which were quite funny!

All in all a very good punt; for once no complaints from a Rom!

Pussy Grip factor 9.5/10

Positives

- Attractive SP
- Girl in the pics, toned, slim, nice butt.
- Super tight fanny
- Great attitude throughout the punt
- Very good English for those who want a convo in a punt
- VFM

Negatives

- No fingering
- A Cup boobs
- Had to wait 25 mins
- Had to witness other punters coming from the punting rooms, see the bodyguard turning guys away at the door and sit with the pro$$ie, the bodyguard(s) and Sergei can't remember who the fuck else was there but it did make me think WTF am I doing here get the hell out ... all in the name of a punt eh!...ah well  :scare:

Offline Questlove

Sounds interesting and she looks fit. Might try a visit tonight. After your review her profile disappeared but is now back with a fresh one for some reason.
New link is External Link/Members Only

sean70

Sounds interesting and she looks fit. Might try a visit tonight. After your review her profile disappeared but is now back with a fresh one for some reason.
New link is External Link/Members Only

All the ads are done by Sergei (maid) so recycling is standard. Be warned the service list may not be accurate and if "Emma" does not answer the phone herself and say it is one of the maids they will agreed to everything. That does not mean they are available. Also take note of my double/triple booking policy in my reviews that this brothel runs and have a Plan B. Good luck; you may have already punted her but thought I would send this anyway as may be of some use to others!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:55:26 am by sean70 »

Offline Questlove

Popped by there yesterday and had a 1/2 hour at £50.
She is very cute, reminds me of eve mendes. Nice enough but didn't really click. Too tight for my needs😏
Set up reflects what op says but was quiet when I went. No dancing about for me!! Bbbj for 5 mins, ro for 5 and then mish and doggy for 10. Out in 23 mins.
See what op means about location, bit exposed but been to worse.
May give her another try as a plan b as she is cute and has a nice bod and decent demeanour...