Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristal of 3 Lisle St SOHO  (Read 266 times)

doughslayer

Kristal is in her mid 20's and looked a size 14. Brunette with pouty lips and sultry yet pale look, if that makes sense? She told me she was Romanian and I remarked that she looks Turkish or Arab, to which she said she is used to those comparisons. To be honest her body was not my type at all and having refused lithe Anna in that same flat last week I don't know why I decided to stay. The menu said £30 and I told her I only have £20 and got ready to walk, "OK" Kristal said, "Only 1 position though". I didn't really want to stay so pulled the OWO routine, she told me "Yes, £50". I felt stuck and having visited Soho 4/5 times in the last week without any luck I calculated that I had spent so much money traveling to Soho that I could have actually had two punts for that amount, this made me stay. My mistake.
I asked for covered oral as I didn't want to be pumping a curvy girl and Kristal said "30", I reminded her that I only had 20, kind of hoping that she would boot me out but she just shrugged and said "OK 20, take off your clothes" and left the room. That set the tone for the type of punt that it was going to be, it was going to be all her way and I don't like, or get off on that being-dominated-by-women shit. She came back and slipped her leotard down to reveal two floopy boobs which immediately hit the floor, did I mention she was also inked up quite a lot? another pet peeve of mine. She asked me to sit down and magically put the condom on my limp 3 inches, she then did her best impression of a Dyson and it was quite impressive actually, maybe she should apply to work there? heck she's better than my Dyson that I paid £300 for!
So Kristal is sucking like crazy and I managed to get myself hard by thinking about my girlfriend's younger sister but I'm not enjoying it. I try not to focus on her tattoos or dare to touch her floppy boobs, she makes eye contact and then stops to wank me, intently looking into my eyes. She's a pretty girl and I concentrate on her pouty surgically enhanced lips to try and coax myself to cum so I can get out of this weird nightmare. Not working, so I close my eyes and think about my future sister in law again, this does the trick and I'm on the edge as Krystal is giving me a handjob, "I'm gonna cum, suck me" I order her, taking back control and making things more like nature intended. She dutifully does her best chicken head impression sucking my cock, I start to shoot and she notices this and pulls back, wanks me for about two seconds and then walks off leaving me catatonic with a dick in my hand.

What a waste but serves me right, should have gone with my gut and walked. Who pays to have sex with a girl they don't want to have sex with? Plus this marked the first time ever I struggled to get hard, I know it was because I didn't fancy her but it got me depressed that this could now form a psychological pattern, which could viciously repeat itself the more I worry about it.

She works there Wednesdays and Fridays. Avoid.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 08:28:51 pm by doughslayer »

Offline Liverpool

This is why your "do you do OWO/anal?" routine doesn't work. Say You've changed your mind and walk. If their feelings are hurt then so be it,