Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agency prices (what the hell? Hike much  (Read 721 times)

Online YoungBrom

:angry:

My observation: prices for new girls on agency sites seem to now average at 300. Wtf?

As if 200 wasn't night enough?

Leonida for example (hot collection), was only radar  even at 300 (I know silly) but then it now says 500ph ahahah bollocks

Offline hw189

My observation: prices for new girls on agency sites seem to now average at 300. Wtf?

Leonida for example (hot collection), was only radar  even at 300 (I know silly) but then it now says 500ph ahahah bollocks

Simple, they get 1 or 2 good reviews (especially on this site, which they track very closely) and then they jack the prices up. This was the typical action of when the HC tout YLF used to post reviews here of their girls.

Personally, I can't understand why punters pay that much for what could be a suspect and flaky Rom, when they could easily and more conveniently go for an English girl from Hamiltons / Bijoux / Allure / Saucy London for the same or cheaper price.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 01:34:47 pm by hw189 »

Offline Fredbone

Agree do not pay silly prices and they will come down.

Offline The Film Director

Agreed - though if you look closely I have noticed a couple whose prices have come down.  Hopefully, the dusty phone syndrome will spread.

Offline rups

For English girls though the price is pretty robust with little evidence of compression in my experience.  Allure is always £300-£400 for the 1st hr with more girls being priced at £350 these days.  Bijoux is always £300-£350 - again with popular girls at £350.  Hamiltons only has one or two English girls starting below £300 - normally £275 - and these are definitely in the minority.  Maxes is solid at £200 - has been for a while - but that is more PSE than GFE.  Saucy is £300-£500.  I don't see much fee compression in English agency girls to be honest.  Most of the girls who might double up on AW as independents are £200-£250 and some sticking at their £300 rate.    At this end of the market it is getting expensive for sure.

Offline hw189

You have also got to remember, girls from HC and similar agencies alike are pretty much all charging extras these days for things like CIM and anal, and its not cheap either. It is £50 or £100 extra on top of their already extortionate hourly rates.

At least with agencies like Hamiltons / Bijoux / Allure / Saucy, everything is inclusive in the hourly rate if the lady offers it. None of the ridiculous up-charging can be seen from these agencies.