Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana Pamela (again) - Brentford  (Read 1816 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5823180) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7361928) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline GreatBlackShark

External Link/Members Only

Took place today.

Noticed yesterday that she was back in London so I wasted no time today in going to see her.

Comms were ok. Called her and she answered promptly. Her English is still not that great but i was able to book a time in easily. After the call she texted me the postcode and i was on my way.

This time she was in a small block of flats near Brentford station. Not too far from where she previously was in Hounslow. When I reached I called her to ask for the door number and i happened to be already standing outside the right door lol. She opened the door for me, let me in and She led me to the room. She was wearing a matching black and red bra and panties.

She remembered me from last time. When we got to her room she gave me a big tight hug and started kissing and sucking my neck, I grabbed and squeezed her ass as she did this. She was a lot more flirty and talkative with me this time around, however, as her English still isn’t that great, about 50% of the time i had to either ask her to repeat herself multiple times or just tell her I couldn’t understand her lol. She found it funny every time I couldn’t understand her so it wasn’t awkward and we just laughed it off.

After the chit chat she asked how long I wanted to stay for. I said 30 mins and paid up (£70). I stripped off whilst she went to put the money away. She came back, took off her bra and panties and then started to jerk me off whilst i played with her big tits and ass. I sat on the edge of the bed and she applied the condom with her lips and started giving me OW.

As I said in my previous review of her, her OW is very good. Tight suction, not too sloppy, fast head movements and some gagging noises. Moved fully onto the bed after a while and she continued giving head. Occasionally she’d stop and start kissing me up my chest and up to my neck whilst rubbing her tits against my dick and balls and then coming back down to continue sucking me off. I could tell she really enjoyed giving head.

After some time I asked her to get on top and ride. She got on top and rode me fast with deep strokes and i laid back and watched her huge tits bounce all over the place. I then told her to ride me slowly and she slowed it down for me with more grindy strokes and i sucked and nibbled on her big nipples.

Asked her for doggy after that and she climbed off, started giving me more OW for a bit and then got into position for me. She’s got a big ass, not a bubble, but a lot of meat and she has wide hips that make her ass look great in doggy. Started off with fast deep strokes whilst holding her down by the waist, her cheeks are in between soft and firm so there was a good jiggle and clapping noise. Much more moaning than when she was riding me. She also loved it when i rubbed and slapped her booty and jiggled it around with my hands.

After a bit I started giving her slower strokes and she seemed to like it even better like that. She kept on telling me “yes just like that baby”. After a while I could feel myself approaching the point of no return, so occasionally I’d start going even slower to stop myself from nutting but whenever i did this she’d start throwing her ass back on me faster and harder  :lol: after a while of this cycle of me preventing myself from crossing the point of no return and nutting, i just committed to the nut and pounded her until i nutted in the condom.

We both cleaned up and got dressed and had a bit more chit chat. Again, I didn’t feel any post nut disgust with myself/her so it was pretty much the same vibe as before the session started and I wasn’t in a rush to leave, nor did she rush me out lol.

I asked her how long she was in London for this time and she said only this week and that she’d be in Gravesend/Kent next week. :dash: If she didn’t move around so much I’d visit her VERY frequently. But anyways I’m glad I caught her whilst she was back in London.

Overall I’d definitely recommend her, especially if you’re into older thick/curvy Latina milfs. I’d definitely go see her again for the third time, but I’d have to wait until she’s back in London again  :dash:. The only downside for me was her English not being great so I couldn’t understand her half the time lol.

With her being the only Brazilian WG I’ve seen, my experience with her kinda reminds me of what Patrice O’Neill said about how well WGs from/in Brazil treat you compared to American WGs (can deffo be swapped out with UK WGs). But I’m sure many of you on here have probably had terrible experiences with Brazilian WGs and if i saw more Brazilian WGs then I’d no doubt have some bad experiences too lol.  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only