Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley 30min £50- Uxbridge  (Read 1305 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5716600) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lukie8

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30mins £50 +£10 OWO

Comms- all done through what’s app, all arranged very easy.

Location- block of flats above Tesco’s in central Uxbridge. Nice enough apartment and plenty of parking around.

Ashley- she doesn’t look much like the photos, she’s about 5,5 and a bit on the larger side. Was wearing lingerie, she has a nice arse, tits were saggy. Age is mid 30’s I reckon.

Action- I was not expecting much from this punt as it was very cheap, I just needed to blow my load. When I arrive we sorted the paperwork out and she offered a shower which I took. When out of the shower she took ages getting things prepared wiping my cock laying out the wipes and other bits. She started with OWO which was not deep and very mechanical. After a while she got a condom, which took ages as well as she had to get a new box. Went straight into doggy but she had put to much lube on and I could hardly feel anything, switched to mish and that wasn’t much better. I took the Dom of and got her to suck it a bit more, then got her in doggy and wanked myself to a finish blowing on her arse. Got dressed and left after about 25mins.

Conclusion- I’ve given it a neutral as she done all I wanted but not great but the price is very low. I wouldn’t return though.