Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella (AKA LickMeAllOver) - Hammersmith  (Read 955 times)

7 review(s) for  LickMeAllOver (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TwoShot

Isabella (was Amanda) External Link/Members Only

When: A few weeks back

Had a few days working in Hammersmith and the work was getting the better of me so had a look to see who was around. Spotted Isabella had move to Hammersmith from Paddington, 15 minutes walk from the office.

Location 8/10: Off Fulham Palace Road, 5-10 minutes from Hammersmith station.

Price: £140 for Full on CIM, OWO, DFK, Protected sex

Duration: 60 min (in-call).

Services offered: CIM, OWO, CG, Missionary, Doggy, Fingering, 2 shots.

Comms 10/10: Good - 1 text for the address and 1 phone call to get into the flat.

The meet: Arrived at the venue a terraced house split into flats. Made the phone call and was let in and guided to one of the bedrooms. Had not seen her for a while (nearly 2 years) but she was still all over me, pushing me back on the bed and snogging my face off.

Sorted out the paperwork and a quick shower.

Back in the bedroom. Finish drying off and she dived on to me. Feeling up my cock and DFK.

Looks: 7/10: Girl in the pictures. Pretty face but was never slim and has put on more weight since the last time I saw her.

Personality 9/10: Excellent communicative and easy to make a conversation.

The Action 9/10: Started with full on DFK. Unleashed her large tits (poor plastic job, soft enough but scaring). OWO with good eye contact. She dashed off to the bathroom to clean up. Was a good blow job, perhaps a bit soft for some, but managed to keep me going for 15 / 20 minutes.

Straight into Round 2. OWO until hard. Rubber on and straight into mish, I had forgotten how tight she was and it took a bit of effort to get going. Good eye contact with DFK. Turned her over for doggy and she responded pushing back with every thrust I made. Ended up stood next to the bed with my back to the wall with her banging me for all she had. I was near exploding so turned her over for more mish so I could control the pace. Took it a bit easier while I massaged her clit and thrusted slowly while staring into her eyes. The sap started to rise again and her eyes started to roll as she was nearing orgasm but I came before she could finish.

Shower and out - 60 minutes and out back to work.

Comms: 10/10
Looks: 7/10
Personality: 9/10
Service: 9/10

Total: 8.6/10

Dislikes: Put on weight since the last time I saw her