Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva - Hot collection (Earl Court)  (Read 1541 times)

Estoril

External Link/Members Only

Time: 1hour
Fee: £200

Appearance:  Attractive brunette, around 5'4, C cups from Russia. 

I met Eva one late evening after plan A had failed.  Location is close to Earls Court, nice studio flat/Victorian house. 

Paperwork out the way, Offered a shower and accepted.  On return Eva proceeded to some very nice DFK.  Mutual fondling, I kissed and caressed her upper body. This really got me in the mood and off came the towel around my waist.  On to the bed I laid down for some OWO.  Decent technique with some attention to the balls too.  I enquired about rimming but she does not give this service. Little bit disappointed as the agency site states this (although now been changed to receiving). Lesson learned next time booking with an agency girl I should really double check with services with them. Anyway on with the rubber and Eva rode me cow girl, I was close to coming but I wanted CIM finish. Switched positions and she started more OWO on me.  After few mins I exploded few days worth into her mouth.  We had about 10mins left, but my recovery time is longer so no round 2.  We just chatted and kissed for the last minutes of the booking.

Overall decent punt, but at £200 p/hr probably won't be retuning in a hurry.
Will also confirm services with agency before booking next time.