Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Billie-British - Stevenage  (Read 1877 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6601473) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline danny.simons

Time: 17:00
Date: 07 July 2023
Session: Incall
Duration: 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication - 8/10:

Text about an hour before I actually saw Billie, and she advised that she had a 16:30, and if that went ahead she could not therefore see me. Let me know that she would message if they were a cancel or a no-show.

Turns out... they did either cancel or no show, and we confirmed 17:00.

Didn't need directions, but she sent me the address, and everything was firmed up.

Did not discuss any services by text, or at all pre-session.

Location - 6/10:

Well known, hotel (chain), in the town centre but slightly on the outskirts of what would be considered the town "centre". I will be honest I have not seen a working girl in this hotel since pre-COVID, and I didn't know that it was taking paying guests (thought it had become an asylum seeker placement). It has always been adequate though, and it continued to be this time.

Billie did warn me via text to pretend to be on my phone walking through reception, so I guess they are potentially questioning people that may not look like guests. However, I managed to sneak in alongside some people checking in, and was not questioned. Zero issues on the way out as well, but wasn't expecting them to raise any queries with someone leaving.

Looks - 6.5/10

Naturally, the most subjective part of the review, but Billie didn't quite do it for me. Don't get me wrong, she is attractive, just personally not my cup of tea. I wouldn't have hit her on her had I met her on a night out in my civilian life, basically.

Her body is very "wow", however not quite the gym fitness babe she implies. I am sure that she works out, but was expecting a little more from how she sells it in her profile.
Also, fake tits, and they are ROCK SOLID. Not a jiggle to be had with them, so be warned if that would put you off.

Facially, I think that she has had work done. Looking back at the profile now, it says 27 years old... not a chance that she is south of 30 in my humble opinion. I would say closer to 35 almost... If she is really 27, then whatever she has had done, is not working for her. Nevertheless, pretty enough I suppose, but again, not quite for me.

Personality - 5/10:

Someone has said it before, and I will re-iterate: she talks really fast. Every sentence out of her mouth seems to run together as a single word. Not the most forthcoming with conversation either. Nice enough, but I don't think we actually had a chat.

Basically, I thought she was a bit bland. She seems friendly, it wasn't like she was grumpy or having an outwardly bad day or anything, she just didn't seem to have any spark to her.

Service - 6/10:

As mentioned above, didn't discuss services before the booking, however saw that oral without was extra £20, so I took that with me.

Let me in wearing a red negligee and red underwear (hidden behind the door). After coming into the room, immediately asked to de-clothe, which I did, and she moved us to the bed. Massage offered, but declined, as I was short on time.

She had stripped whilst I was de-clothing, leaving on only her heels. Began to stroke me, and move to get a condom for oral. I asked about oral without, and she confirmed an extra £20, which I paid. Wiped me with a wet-wipe, and then proceeded to give reasonable oral. Nothing special about the technique really, just "fine". I began to play with her pussy, and found her to be soaking wet. This was amazing, although I am not sure if she was too wet really, and had in fact pre-lubed. I asked about reverse oral, and she said that she prefers fingers (never had it that way around before).

No more than three or four minutes of this, before she went for the condom. There was a brief moment where I thought I was going to get some pussy-rubbing-on-cock action as she straddled me, but this sadly didn't materialise. Asked me to help put it on, applied some lube, and then mounted in cowgirl. Confirmed at this point that she does not kiss, but riding was pretty good. Eventually moved to reverse cowgirl (re-lubing first), before moving to spooning (re-lubing first), and then me on top (re-lubing first...).

Final position was doggy (guess what... re-lubing first), and whilst this was the best position, still didn't blow me away. She stopped about halfway through as well (bet you can't guess why...), and eventually I came inside her, in the condom. I did ask if I could cum anywhere else, and she confirmed that she does not take cum on the face or body. Shame, as a facial may have saved this, and made it a Positive.

Afterwards, just clothed up, and left basically. No real encouragement to stay, although only been there 22 minutes at the time of leaving the room, and just didn't get any chatty vibes from her.

Value - 6/10:

Paid £80 for half an hour, which for an English girl I suppose is not bad going. Turned out to be more or less a pump-and-dump though, so at this rate... yeah, I think it is just shy of reasonable value, and a bit of a miss for me.

Also paid the extra £20 for oral without. Normally, I hate with, however in this instance, I feel as though it wasn't that special even without, and the £20 would have been better in my back pocket.

Conclusion - Aggressively Neutral:

I can't say that the meeting was bad. However it was certainly not good. Therefore, lands firmly in the realm of lacklustre / neutral for me.

Whilst the lady herself was pleasant enough, there was not enough spark to the booking to make it a Positive review for me. I think that it is a sad story when the best part of the booking was her communication was really tip-top.

Also, the constant re-lubing was a bit of a bummer for me. For a girl that I initially thought was naturally wet, this was a bit of a come down. Plus, I prefer feeling a girl naturally wet to covered in lube, so just yeah, wasn't quite the one.

She ultimately falls foul of two tests for me. 1) I came out thinking "a wank would have been fine...", and 2) I can't see myself going back. On top of this, I felt a pang of annoyance at the guy who cancelled before me... if he has actually gone, I would have not gone, and thus saved my money for my usual regular Stevenage punt. At least with her I get a complete all-in service, there are no paid extras, and I know that I am going to leave happy.

Nevertheless, lesson learned (thought with the dick, not with the brain), and I hope that this review helps out anyone considering seeing her in the future.

Any questions, please ask, and I will be happy to answer them  :)

Offline Redrighthand

Thanks for the review OP, I've been tempted but no longer.

Offline PilotMan