Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Hanna 91 - Bury  (Read 1270 times)

10 review(s) for SEX KITTEN SOPHIA (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mjw1980

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 1hr incall

Hi all, This is my first review and happened around June, emailed Hanna through adultwork and got a quick response. Arranged a time the following day and booked and got equally quick and very flirty responses and she sent me her address on the day. Comms absolutely great. When I arrived the venue was a new apartment block. Easy to miss so keep an eye out. It's the usual intercom system and when I got to her front door she met me in only a pair of high heels.

Appearance - I'd say Hanna was early 20s, photos on her profile are accurate and facially she is very attractive (subjective I know but slim pretty brunettes always do it for me). Personality wise she's very bubbly which creates a good atmosphere when going through the usual admin.

Service - I'd suppose some might call it a vanilla service but she does great OWO with a bit of deep throat, happy and enthusiastic in any position and does do anal. Only thing she doesn't do is reverse oral but that's clearly stated on the profile. I'm quite a basic service kind of guy but she's happy with a bit of gentle hair pulling etc.

Overall - If you want an enthusiastic hour with a slim attractive girl I'd definitely recommend

Offline manfox

Did she allow anal then?

I'm put off by her stating anal only on second visit which I find quite annoying. You either do or don't...

Offline Mjw1980

Did she allow anal then?

I'm put off by her stating anal only on second visit which I find quite annoying. You either do or don't...

She did at the time, but I think it's one of those at discretion services