Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amirahott99  (Read 737 times)

Offline Ramon1234

Was browsing through aw and found this girl she looks pretty good and most of her reviews seem positive. Theres not many decent working girls in my area and I thought she might tgtbt but she has some legit feedback. Can anyone who's seen her tell me a bit more about her, is she worth seeing I really dont want another shit punt  😂
External Link/Members Only

Offline alftupper

It's always useful to search on here using the number at the end of the aw link

External Link/Members Only  in this case 5155362 as though a wg can change her name, this number stays the same.

Looks like she has a review on here, and it's not promising.

Offline The_Grinder

Was browsing through aw and found this girl she looks pretty good and most of her reviews seem positive. Theres not many decent working girls in my area and I thought she might tgtbt but she has some legit feedback. Can anyone who's seen her tell me a bit more about her, is she worth seeing I really dont want another shit punt  😂

Same girl here,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272357.msg2785409#msg2785409

Offline Ramon1234

Why do you say its not promising? the reviews look positive on aw

Offline alftupper

Why do you say its not promising? the reviews look positive on aw

I didn't actually read the posts, I just looked at the search results which gave one neutral review.

If I had clicked on the neutral I would have seen the positive reviews, on here.

Although I've just realised you mean the adultwork reviews, which are generally discounted here.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 02:22:48 pm by alftupper »

Offline Ramon1234

Yh I know most aw reviews don't mean shit but she's got enough feedback on here and aw for me to give it a go

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Hi Ramon, as explained by alftupper, your first port of call is to seach on here using the profile's 7-digit AW ID. In your case '5155362'.

Also note, that the link you posted is not a correct one, hence your post did not pick up the fact that she had 2 reviews on here. If you look at the link posted by alftupper, you will then see that under his post you can work out that this SP has reviews on here and click on them to read up more.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 03:57:23 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline anonymouse72

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=272289.0

My review of her from a previous meeting. I've seen her again since and had a similar positive experience. I get on well with her and would see her again if the opportunity arose. She works with External Link/Members Only who I've not seen even in passing.

Offline Ramon1234

I've tried contacting her through messages she's not answered any of them tried calling her but it goes straight to some thing where it tells you to leave a voice message. How did you contact her?

Offline anonymouse72

Just by calling and then WhatsApp. Her number isn't currently showing so perhaps she isn't working.

Offline Ramon1234

Yeah maybe her number is showing on viva street but if she don't get back to me I guess I'll just move on which is a shame