Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siem Reap.Cambodia Nov23 - Jan 2024  (Read 696 times)

Offline Asianfcuker

Meeting took place last day of November.

Just done a couple of months in Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia. So, I thought I would sample a few local delights.
First stop was a little bar on Sok San Rd and met Layla a girl whom I had met whilst having a beer a few days ago. Layla is a early 30’s slim girl about 5’5” tall, small tits but with sensitive 25mm long nipples that liked to be gently sucked. So, we grabbed a tuktuk back to mine.  Luckily for me nobody was on reception so straight into the room. Clothes off and into the shower, now the girls in Siem Reap I found out don’t seem to like showering with client & prefer to shower alone. So, after a quick shower it was onto the bed with Layla’s legs spread wide open showing off her small delicate inviting pussy. 

Well, it would be insulting not to give her pussy some attention, clean & fresh tasting, while I was doing this, we manoeuvred ourselves into a 69 position so she could return the favour. Her technique was soft & slow while paying attention & licking the head. After a few minutes of this I felt I could not hold back much longer & got Layla to apply the rubber with her mouth, so lubbed up due to her small pussy.  Into mish with legs on my shoulders then flipped into doggy lovely small tight butt until I emptied into the bag. 

All in all Layla is a good tight fuck who I would see again.
Cost was £23.60 or $30 for about 30 mins

AF
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 08:25:14 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline Asianfcuker

Second meeting here  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=399183.0

Meeting took place December 2023

My 3rd punt of the holiday was a 28yr old I met at a bar on Street 11 in the Pub Street area. I was sat having a quiet drink on the outside area of the bat & this girl walked past a few times & took my eye. She had noticed me looking at her & came over. Bought her a drink Coka Cola $1 or £0.80p chatted then made out way back to my hotel.  Nobody on reception so straight into room.
A few kisses & cuddles before we both stripped of & into shower separately as per the norm.  Onto the bed & admired her lovely slim body adorned with a small handful of tits just a       (B cup)but with lovely hard suckable nipples, pussy was freshly shaved with. very tiny pussy lips & a small slit as I found out most Asian girls have.  We spent some time exploring each other bodies & getting to know each other, this involved kissing and licking various parts of both her & my body.

She gives an excellent BBJ& her pussy was clean & tasted lovely. After this is was on with the rubber time & parted her legs, applied some lube & made my way into that lovely tight little pussy, od she was tight even though I had used some lube on her.   Started off in mish & finished off popping into the bag in doggy.  We both showered together & went back to bed for about 3 hours

Cost $30.00 or £23.60 for about 3.5hrs

I had a repeat performance with Sang a few weeks later, just as good as the first time if not better.

AF