Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best city in Europe for nuru/soapy massage with FS or OWO BJ ?  (Read 1590 times)

Offline baygon

You know the kind. The girl washes , massages then pleases the client. Easy to find in Bangkok, Thailand.

Any places like that in Europe ? It seems that Prague has many businesses that offer nuru/soapy massages but they don't seem to offer FA or OWO BJ with CIM.

Any insight is appreciated

Offline oli7474

Not Europe but Morocco has Hammam massages with full service

Offline PeaMustard

I would recommend Euphoria body to body in Gdańsk, Poland. They have three venues within 25 minutes of the city centre. Secret time is the best in my opinion. I've visited a fair few times  and the massage has always ended with cim. Good value for money at less than £60 for an hour with an extra pop at £10. Gdańsk is a beautiful city, well worth a visit.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
I would recommend Euphoria body to body in Gdańsk, Poland. They have three venues within 25 minutes of the city centre. Secret time is the best in my opinion. I've visited a fair few times  and the massage has always ended with cim. Good value for money at less than £60 for an hour with an extra pop at £10. Gdańsk is a beautiful city, well worth a visit.
External Link/Members Only

Is there any reason for you not contributing with any reviews since you’ve joined?
I see your login history and was wondering if you could explain please