Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Business trip Bangkok / Pattaya  (Read 4337 times)

Offline cheshirelad

Managed to bag a business trip to Asia in late feb for 12 days, and will have 4 days free in the middle of it. My plan is spend 4 nights, 23-26 Feb in Thailand off radar. At this time of year and factoring in its Friday to Monday, would I be better doing 4 nights Bangkok, 4 nights Pattaya or is it easy to do a bit of both?

Offline HeadChef

I recommend that you choose 1 or the other and not both.  Otherwise you will waste time travelling between the two.  Packing and unpacking, checkout by 12 but no checkin til 2 or 3, 1.5 hours transferring between the 2.  The time adds up.  I love both Bangkok and Pattaya.  They are very different from each other but you can spend time with ladies in either one.

Offline cheshirelad

Ok cheers for that. Just need to decide which one to spend the time in!

Offline HeadChef

Choose the easiest and cheapest for you.  If you are arriving at or departing from Suvarnabhumi airport, I suggest you stay in Bangkok.  4 nights ain't much.  Also if your employer is paying your hotel costs, then you need to think of how it will look on your expense claim form.  Transferring from BKK to Pattaya for 4 nights will be uncomfortable to explain to your boss.  You will have a great time whichever city you stay in, that's my main message.  Choose just one this time and see how you get on.  You will find sexy ladies in both cities.  The differences between Bangkok and Pattaya should be obvious but I will restate them.  Bangkok - capital city, loads of non-mongering things to do, on a river.  Pattaya - sin city, little to do other than mongering, on the coast.   
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 09:13:04 pm by HeadChef »

Offline HeadChef

If I was a prick, I would tell you to read the many threads on Thailand.  But I am not a prick, so if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.  I have been to both cities plenty of times. 

Online southcoastpunter

If head chef wants to think of me or call me a prick sobeit but I am going to say exactly that - spend half an hour or so and read the recent threads - different guys have different experiences and different views on things!

I think you can do both  - yes it’s a 90 minute taxi read to Pattaya from Bangkok but are you literally going to be doing something sex related all day and all evening?
But either location is good for find ladies and having fun!

But I agree about being careful with hotels and claiming expenses- it could get embarrassing and worse depending on the circumstances!!

But read up and have a number of view points - not just his and mine!!

Offline happygolucky

Based on my general experience, you may well be tired and/or jet lagged so take it easy. Minimize travel and hassle by staying in one place, but pick a good hotel for the 4 days - e.g. 4* or 5* with pool, gym and decent bar. Ideally close to action. But also get some rest and relax.

Offline cheshirelad

Thanks guys for these replies. I have read through the forums and although I was 50/50  Bangkok v Pattaya, I’m now thinking that I’ll probably dump myself in a nice hotel in Bangkok for a few days close to the action. That way I can explore more of city when I’m taking a breather from girls. Will probably just go hard for 72 hours until I break.

Luckily all flights are picked up by work so I’ll just cover the hotel myself. Money isn’t too much of an issue though. I’m probably more into massage / freelance scene than bar / club scene.

Could still change my mind and hit Pattaya. It’s not easy when you haven’t been to either and this may be only time I ever visit

Offline HeadChef

"and this may be only time I ever visit"
I predict that you will get hooked after this visit and will want to return.  I think you have made a sensible choice to stay in Bangkok. 

Offline cheshirelad

This is also my worry. I’m fortunate to have a job that lets me fly around Asia, with plenty of time to slip off radar

Online Gas Man 40s

If only 4 nights I’d deffo just do Bangkok.
Stay inbetween Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy for the hotel.
2 nights around each area.
Day time plenty of sightseeing available, along river, Chinatown, temples
Terminal 21 for food
Job done

Offline lostandfound

I would say read up on both and then decide on one or the other.  :drinks:

Nams Taxi will safely transport you to Pattaya for £25 each way if that's what you decide.

[Which sounds like a plug - I have no connection - just a happy customer].
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 04:07:40 pm by lostandfound »

Offline Swapmeister

If you want hotel recommendations..
Soi 11 is equi distance between Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

There are a couple night clubs on Soi 11 that have been rated quite highly by others for civies action.

Aira Hotel is about £70 a night. I don't know if its 'officially' guest friendly but there is no security and the lifts are hard left from the front door,  far from Reception.

Offline kuck

Pattaya is in your face 100% punani 24x7.
Bangkok also does capitalism, tourism, and other things, and punani isn't all up your face (compared to Pattaya).

I recommend going to Pattaya. Have Ann's taxi/Nam's taxi pick you up from the BKK airport and take you to your Pattaya hotel. The travel time is only slightly more than the travel time to a hotel in Sukhumvit (where you'd probably stay if you chose Bangkok).

Day 1/2, just wander around aimlessly. Check out Walking street, Soi 6, Soi buakhao and just get a feel of the place. Nothing is too expensive once you convert back to £.
Budget a few hundred quid for each day, don't get attached to anyone. Explore and find whatever fulfils you most. It could be the kink bar in Soi Bukhao, or it could be a freelancer by the beach, or it could be a ladyboy at a small bar in Soi 8.

Offline DoorDash

I can confirm Billboard in NANA, BKK is the very best club in the city right now. jan 2024.

Offline hamchang

Better looking girls in BKK. More options in Pattaya. 4 days? Stay on soi 6 pattaya and fuck your cock off.

Offline bright0nbreezy

If only 4 nights I’d deffo just do Bangkok.
Stay inbetween Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy for the hotel.
2 nights around each area.
Day time plenty of sightseeing available, along river, Chinatown, temples
Terminal 21 for food

This

:drinks:

Offline pgreal

I agree with Happygolucky, no matter how fit you think you might be , I guarantee you a combination of the jetlag, the heat & humidity and the extra curricular activities will take it's toll! Not to mention the dreadful traffic in Bangkok which always means getting from A to B takes longer than you think it will. Also factor in the possibility of flight delays etc that will all eat into your fun time!

For a short trip, I'd go with Bangkok, gives you more choice and variety. Half of it is the experience rather than necessarily the actual deed. I mean where else can you walk up and down a street acting a complete perv googling at every second girl (only do this in the red light districts by the way, there is about 10 million decent non sex workers and citizens in Bangkok !!)

For me for mongering, the best time to be there is at night from say 10pm to 2am or so, to just experience the street life, the streetwalkers (freelancers) and the bars etc. So try and give yourself the most nights as you can. for example book the flight home early morning rather than late at night. I made the mistake before of booking the flight home at 1am, but sure I had to leave for the airport about 9-9.30pm just as the action was starting on the streets!
My favourite area to stay is Sukhumvit 15, there is actually a great hotel with that name, attached to Hooters. It's a decent 4 star guest friendly hotel and half the price of the 5 star Sofitel next to it. You are also right beside the famous "Thermae" bar (google it) and within walking distance of Nana. There is of course cheaper options anywhere between Soi 2/4 and Soi 21 is best for a short stay mongering tourist.  And it's that stretch of streets that have loads of freelancers every night, it's fun just walking up and down being propositioned. 

But be wary of the Ladyboys!!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 08:09:13 pm by pgreal »

Offline Type937GTS

Offline cheshirelad

Thanks guys. Flights all booked. I’m actually doing some work as well on this trip so I’m in Asia for a week before I head to Bangkok. Looks like it will be 4 nights so I’m going to book a hotel in Bangkok for 2 and then see how I feel. May stay or may head to Patts for a couple of nights.

I’m budgeting around £1000 for the 4 days including hotels and food. Hopefully enough to have some fun. If I spend more it’s fine.

All set up with Thai Friendly so will push green light on that when I’m over. Plan to arrange a couple girls through that
Also want to try a soapy/Nuru massage
Will also try a bar girl or two

Hopefully I won’t try a ladyboy😂

Offline Marmalade

The general comparison is probably more pointed than in many countries.

What’s the difference between…

BKK and Pattaya?
BKK is nice.

Siem Reap and Phnom Penh?
Siem Reap is nice.

Geneva and Zurich?
Geneva is nice.

It saves calling Pattaya a shit hole only fit for fucking dirty women.   :D

Offline Cambridgy

I agree with Happygolucky, no matter how fit you think you might be , I guarantee you a combination of the jetlag, the heat & humidity and the extra curricular activities will take it's toll! Not to mention the dreadful traffic in Bangkok which always means getting from A to B takes longer than you think it will. Also factor in the possibility of flight delays etc that will all eat into your fun time!

For a short trip, I'd go with Bangkok, gives you more choice and variety. Half of it is the experience rather than necessarily the actual deed. I mean where else can you walk up and down a street acting a complete perv googling at every second girl (only do this in the red light districts by the way, there is about 10 million decent non sex workers and citizens in Bangkok !!)

For me for mongering, the best time to be there is at night from say 10pm to 2am or so, to just experience the street life, the streetwalkers (freelancers) and the bars etc. So try and give yourself the most nights as you can. for example book the flight home early morning rather than late at night. I made the mistake before of booking the flight home at 1am, but sure I had to leave for the airport about 9-9.30pm just as the action was starting on the streets!
My favourite area to stay is Sukhumvit 15, there is actually a great hotel with that name, attached to Hooters. It's a decent 4 star guest friendly hotel and half the price of the 5 star Sofitel next to it. You are also right beside the famous "Thermae" bar (google it) and within walking distance of Nana. There is of course cheaper options anywhere between Soi 2/4 and Soi 21 is best for a short stay mongering tourist.  And it's that stretch of streets that have loads of freelancers every night, it's fun just walking up and down being propositioned. 

But be wary of the Ladyboys!!!

Just back from a week at Soi Sukhumvit 19 have to agree with all the advice on the thread.
Have a good time - the weather is great - and being between Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy is pretty much the perfect location.

I found Soi Cowboy more relaxed and fun than Nana - with lots of mixed groups out. Nana more full-on transactional…although there are a great mixture of bars and restaurants.

If you want to head to a bar, restaurant, etc. between 9pm to 2am and don’t want constant hassle, then having a female colleague or two along on means you get a break. The girls are very respectful to other women and won’t try it on too hard with men in mixed company from what I experienced.

Good luck!