Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil vicky? Stopped working?  (Read 903 times)

Offline Jamesy S

Not sure if I  can post these kind posts so sorry in advance if it’s a no go.

For years I’d been going to see lass called lil Vicky in cruddas park area, well over 8 years used to go see her quite regularly, one the best I’ve seen probably, but then around a year ago her number is just no longer connected when I try to call it, and as I’d got her number years ago couldn’t find anything online if she’d changed her number or anything.

Anyone know what happened to her if they used to see her also? I assume she’s stopped working but thought since see her for so long would have got a heads up she’s stopping lol

Once again sorry if this type post ain’t welcome  :wacko:

Offline Sar-Major

For years I’d been going to see lass called lil Vicky in cruddas park area, well over 8 years used to go see her quite regularly, one the best I’ve seen probably, but then around a year ago her number is just no longer connected when I try to call it, and as I’d got her number years ago couldn’t find anything online if she’d changed her number or anything.

Anyone know what happened to her if they used to see her also? I assume she’s stopped working but thought since see her for so long would have got a heads up she’s stopping lol

She was discussed on here not so long ago, not sure if the thread was about her, or if she just sort of came into the conversation.   :unknown:

BUT I think the census of opinion was she's retired, I'd seen her a few times before I found this site, lovely Canadian lass.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hec123

cant seem to find her web site ect so maybe gone seen her a couple of times in the past great lass as well

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Jamesy S

Ah thanks for the link, aye shame she’s retired like one the best bj’s ever of her like lol really canny lass too

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only
I think this is her but don’t know if she’s still active  :hi:

Offline OscarC

External Link/Members Only
I think this is her but don’t know if she’s still active  :hi:

That isn’t her... but look at the date for when the page was last updated lower down! Probably means not  :D :D :D

Offline abridgetofar

That isn’t her... but look at the date for when the page was last updated lower down! Probably means not  :D :D :D
I noticed that date also but if you click on some current sp providers you will find the exact same date  :hi:

Offline OscarC

I noticed that date also but if you click on some current sp providers you will find the exact same date  :hi:

Just noticed a typo in my original reply and can’t change it now.  Should say, Yes it is her.

Offline Sar-Major

Just noticed a typo in my original reply and can’t change it now.  Should say, Yes it is her.

I was going to disagree with your previous post Oscar, but seeing as you've realised ya "Typo" that's sorted.   :thumbsup:

As I would say it's "Definitely" her.  ;)   ;)

:hi: :hi: