Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Courtesan - Canary Wharf. Top notch  (Read 1339 times)

31 review(s) for FANTASY COURTESAN (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ding643

Fantasy courtesan (Camy) has been on my HL for some time now. However, I always seem to bypass her profile as she is not what I would call my ‘type’. In fact, I had no idea why she was even on there! It wasn’t until I checked out the UKP reviews that I remembered why. She’s a very well reviewed SP and was exactly what I was after in terms of service and price at least.

External Link/Members Only

Services Provided
Punt happened recently. 1hr - 120. (Usually 140)

DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, Squirting, Multiple positions, 69, COB, CIM,

Comms
Excellent. Text day before asking availability. Had a reply within an hour.  She sent confirmation, asked if I had and any special requests and also insisted I made an AW booking. Fair enough. On the day I had to move the booking to a later time. No dramas for her and we rearranged.

Hotel in Canary Wharf. 5 min walk from station. Text 5 mins prior to arrival. Given clear instructions on where the lifts were. Big, busy hotel so no hassle getting up to her room, which I believed to be one of the nicer rooms in the place.

Girl
My first impressions were good and I actually fancied her a bit more than I thought I would. Her pictures are accurate but I think she is ever so slightly bigger in real life, which suits me, but absolutely no bigger than a size 10. Good handful size tits which are natural and perky. Being a boob man I prefer bigger but they kept me more then entertained. I would say a 32C. Bum was in proportion with slight love handles to grab hold off. Nice legs and in good shape.

Facially she was pretty but overall I would say she is more in the sexy bracket. Hygiene was perfect.

Personality wise you can’t fault her. She certainly knows when to be friendly and when to be all out sexy nymph.

As mentioned previously, Camy’s attitude is outstanding. She was fully engaged the whole time and made sure I was happy. She has relentless energy but knows when to slow it down. She’s very easy going and got the impression she’s comfortable taking direction as well as taking charge if required.

The Punt
Into the room. A nice kiss to say hello. Not much chit chat at this point. Paid and took the offer of a shower and drink. Once out we engaged in DFK which was very good with no holding back. Mutual groping lead to us both being naked and then she dropped to her knees and delivered OWO. She’s good at this!! Varied, wet with good suction. Then onto the bed for RO. Wasn’t shy in telling me what she wanted and eventually she squirted. By now we’re both fully into it. More OWO until I was ready. Hat on then started with CG. She sat up and rode me and came down for DFK now and again. I then sat up, perched at the end of the bed where she continued to bounce. We were close to the desk so picked her up and sat her on it. She was full of encouragement so ploughed away until I finished on her tits. She then sucked every last bit.

Half time - we both had a quick rinse in the shower. I declined the offer of a massage and instead we lay and chatted for 5 minutes. She maintained physical contact by stroking my body and then without any prompting we get on with the second half.

Started with OWO on the bed. She turned round after a few mins and she hopped on for some 69. This OWO was a lot more vigorous than last time with DT and face fucking. Delightful. The onto RCG, doggy and prone bone. She then turned over for mish. Lots of DFK still. All felt great. Admittedly i was flagging a bit so she got back into CG. There was 5 mins left and I thought she would go hell for leather to get the pop but instead she rode me very sensually to the point where she might of even cum. Who knows. Anyway I was close so off with the hat and it was CIM time.

At this point we were over time but she insisted I lay down to recover. More chat for 10 mins. You can tell she’s a very down to earth girl. We did chat about private life stuff but it wasn’t intrusive. Also we shared a laugh here and there. Didn’t want to out stay my welcome so cleaned up and off I went.

Summary
No negatives from me. A solid all rounder. Would I visit again? Probably at some point.

I’m 2-2 with Roms but granted they are both well reviewed and low risk. I am planning to be more of a Christopher Columbus this year so next one might be uncharted territory. Wish me luck!

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks OP. This girl is on my HL. Can't wait to see her! I want a good squirting as well! ;)

Offline joe diddley

Tremendous energy and work rate demonstrated during my punt with FC; a real Duracell bunny. On top of that great attitude and skills. Someone who I'd be very happy to book again. At £140 per hour a little out of my general price range now (was £120 an hour when I saw her) but having said that she delivers a superlative service and I may well see her again as a treat to myself.