Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa-at Heworth  (Read 2601 times)

Offline mackeson

Popped down to Heworth to spend an hour with Melissa, was well worth it! Upstairs to a lovely room, nice music, aromatic candles, and a VERY relaxing massage that meant I left soothed and SO happy.

External Link/Members Only

Wrekenton68

You seem to like scented candles

Wrekenton68

Wrekenton68

Should this advert not be in the reviews section?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Should this advert not be in the reviews section?

It was but Sinz moved it to here   :unknown:

Wrekenton68

Which bloke uses words like "popped" and "lovely"?
Fishy

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Fishy

All of his posts refer to various different massage places so who knows   :unknown:

Wrekenton68

All of his posts refer to various different massage places so who knows   :unknown:

All her posts

Online Kev3773

Wrekenton68

Does anyone know where I can get a lovely massage with scented candles?
Preferably not legit

Offline jarrovian

Fishy
I do. Shame on me :D

Offline Boom52

Having tried (in vain) to get a booking this week with Melissa I doubt she has any need to tout for business.
And - she does have scented candles  :)

So I think the op is prob gen ...besotted but gen.  :lol:

Wrekenton68

Next she'll be posting about Sheng....yawn

Online Kev3773

Next she'll be posting about Sheng....yawn
Sheng Yawn ? Another new one please tell us more  :sarcastic:

Offline MasterChief

Having tried (in vain) to get a booking this week with Melissa I doubt she has any need to tout for business.
And - she does have scented candles  :)

So I think the op is prob gen ...besotted but gen.  :lol:

Hey Boom, how are you long time no see

Offline Boom52

Hey Boom, how are you long time no see

I'm good thanks. Hey I've made the odd post you know  :lol:

Just not really that "active" anymore. Combination of age (too high) and money (too little).  :unknown:

Offline Knight Templar

I'm good thanks. Hey I've made the odd post you know  :lol:

Just not really that "active" anymore. Combination of age (too high) and money (too little).  :unknown:
I know the feeling , probably more on the moneyside , but the years are creeping up  snd erections creeping down  :(

Offline mackeson

Now now boys  :sarcastic:

For your information I DID post this in the reviews! You really are an insulting bastard Wrekenton 68! Since joining this site I have simply TRIED to be as helpful as possible to fellow punters, but if your comments are the thanks I get then this site can FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!

Online Kev3773

For your information I DID post this in the reviews! You really are an insulting bastard Wrekenton 68! Since joining this site I have simply TRIED to be as helpful as possible to fellow punters, but if your comments are the thanks I get then this site can FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!

Care to explain why my one post on this thread of"now now boys" warrants this attack ??

Offline FLYING BLUE

:bomb:

Offline itsjustme

Care to explain why my one post on this thread of"now now boys" warrants this attack ??

He pressed quote on the wrong post

Wrekenton68

bastard Wrekenton 68! Since joining this site I have simply  FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!

Offline mackeson

Alfie  - "Its just me" is quite correct, I did press quote on the wrong posting! please accept my apology. For yours and other civilised punters info. I am only trying to help fellow punters, I have had HE massages from Amsterdam to Zurich, Sydney, Ottawa, HongKong, Bangkok and many other countries and cities around the world as well as most locations in the UK. Comments like Wrekentons simply do my head in, so it looks like bye bye from me! To see how I care for fellow punters check out my review of Thai in Sunderland - how I stood my ground for the benefit of others!

Offline happyguy48

I thought it was only me - isn't life a twat sometimes  :D

Offline happyguy48

Sorry, I posted the above by mistake  :hi: