Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sawedish Anna  (Read 862 times)

4 review(s) for Scandinavian_Lisbeth (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Amir66

External Link/Members Only

What a let down. Met her few weeks ago. She is no super model. Actually quite fat with big tummy hanging out. A level was kind of ok but she made it clear that she will not be able to do it for long. No OW.

Her place is VERY SMALL and there is a dog in such a small place.Looked very dingy. Stay away as far as you can. Communication was good as her English very good. Never again in million years. Not worth a penny. Pics are very old as she has put on loads weight.

Offline boardyhell

rule of thumb ,no pictures of bare stomach ,no punt

Offline king tarzan

Her modelling days way way behind her..
Why shag a trog then Mr reviewer?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review!

Her modelling days way way behind her..
Why shag a trog then Mr reviewer?

Freedom of choice and once person trog may be good for some one else

decentguy

Thank for the review mate! I was really planing to see her before this weekend you saved my time and £  :drinks:

I agree with boardyhell.. I have been a fool in the past once or twice and now I know no tummy pics no punt... and if pics are too professional or too many do's and dont's on profile this will only mean she will spoil your mood by stalling in the middle of the flow.

Don't know how these girls save their such old pics I don't even have pics older than 3 year of myself!.. :lol: