Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna Wild - Stratford  (Read 1365 times)

2 review(s) for -JENNA WILD- (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline miketwee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so bare with me guys lol. This reviews on Jenna Wild and it is way over due . . .

So where do I begin, I've seen Jenna Wild a few times now and oh she is great, she is a milf, decent body, nice face and lovely tits. Her flat was on romford road so not very discreet but not too bad, since my last meet with her she did tell me she is moving to another place, I think in startford so still in the same area. She gives one hell of a OWO, like seriously I book her for an hour and just lay down on the bed as she preforms OWO for about 40 mins lol. Sex was absolutely great but only down side to this is she doesn't don't DFK just a few kisses on the lips which was a bummer.

Pros:

Excellent OWO
Nice tits
Not rushed and doesn't watch time
Good Sex
Very friendly and easy to mingle with

Cons:

No DFK

Highly recommended so hope guys enjoy  :thumbsup:

bigone

Good review
She definitely do owo? No mention of it on her profile

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed.

Her previous profile under the names Alisa & Sonja.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her 3 times before she moved from Kingsbury to East London around 15 months ago. OWO was £10 extra then but she didn't charge for it on my last visit. She's reluctant to FK and even then it's without passion. Only on my second visit did she provide some half decent FK. The rest of her service is really good & I enjoyed returning to see her. Agree that her oral is really good. A good figure for someone her age and facially quite attractive too.

Offline miketwee

Good review
She definitely do owo? No mention of it on her profile

yeah she definitely does OWO and she is very good at it

Offline Lance

She's fantastic. One of my favourites