Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Rose - Crawley  (Read 1246 times)

16 review(s) for Angelina Rose... (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6505677) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

firingblanks

External Link/Members Only

Found myself in need of clearing my balls out  :D
Quick search of AW for Crawley for who is available, limited results but opted for Angelina Rose.

Few phone calls and texts quickly replied too and I'm parked in Asda car park awaiting the final address details.
Text came quick and I'm walking to nearby nice apartments.
Safely in via code and greeted from behind the door (as lots do) by Angelina wearing black/red underwear and hold up stockings.

Mmmm  :thumbsup:
Looks a promising start, I request a shower as I'd been driving for several hours.
Quick splish splash and I'm laying on the bed.
Angelina asks what I like, I'm in a vanilla mood and only booked 30 min so I ask for a 5 min back massage, it's fine, she won't win awards, but I've had much worse.
Time to turn over and she slips those pants off to reveal tidy well shaven pussy  :thumbsup:
Off with the bra and leaves a little basque type item on.
OWO delivered nicely with lots of eye contact and some quite deep sucks.
The little fella rises to the occasion and 30 min are running out fast, but I'm enjoying the BJ.
She asks if I'd like sex, why not, be rude not too.
Asked what positions I like, Doggy ticks my boxes.
Rubbered up and a little lube and I get her perched with her ample ass on the edge of bed.
Mmmmmm
Slides in nice, not too loose and I'm banging away to the usual highly likely fake moans and whimpers that WG's sometimes go overboard on.
I'm not a stayer,and I quickly blow   :yahoo:
It feels good  :D
I have 5 min left and get a little more shoulder massage before dressing and leaving.

Overall......
Latvian
Blond hair is extensions.
Angelina looks a few years older than photos and stated age of 30
Body is a little looser than photos imply
Boob's very much so, quite loose and saggy, little disappointed there.
Services are not inaccurate, kissing was very light closed mouth and she said no FK or DFK, kissing is quite important to me and future punts will be confirmed about this before money changes hands.
30 min £70.00
OWO, Protected Sex, light kissing, massage, little groping of get body.
30 min is limiting and I just didn't fancy RO, not a blight on her though, just my choice today.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 02:42:35 pm by firingblanks »