Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst punt ever in Bowes Park/Bounds Green  (Read 718 times)

Offline diddy

Only second review, hope the format is OK?

When: June this year
Where: Bowes Park, parallel to Green lanes, a first floor flat reached via side entrance (when they eventually open the door), top end of a long side road that pops you straight onto the A406.
Cost: Was £70 for 1hr which I topped up to £100 for two girls, big mistake
Link appears to have vanished, found via Adultwork under N11,  I can be more precise about what road if the rules allow?

Girls: Eastern European, both 20-22 yrs old, petite and fit as fuck, one dark hair pretty face olive skin with small tattoo and one small face piercing with nice breasts with tasty dark brown nipples, the other blonde and naturally busty, both shaved, hardly spoke any English, both were surly and phone-obsessed before and after

It started off fine, usual text, postcode only, then I rang to say i'm on the way, and again when I was nearby. Eventually found the entrance, highly visible to house/flats next door, she took ages to answer...but a lovely attractive girl opened the door after what felt like years and she whisked me in, then that wondrous upstairs walk behind a WG's arse, then it went downhill and kept on spiralling downwards..First problem was we didn't enter a room, we sat on a ledge in a small landing area outside a shut door without any explanation offered. I asked why after a minute of this and she said 'friend inside', then I realised she meant her friend was shagging another punter. At this point I should have left, but didn't. The lure was she was very attractive and I was very horny so sat patiently. She fiddled with her phone, I stared at the shut door and preyed noone else was coming up the stairs. A minute turned into 5, 5 turned into 10. The whole time we were sat in awkward silence. I'm quite a friendly chatty type but I was defeated this night. Eventually she banged on the door and after some noise from inside the door opens to let a young guy out. Very awkward for us both. Then it got stranger. The flat itself had a curtain divider up the middle and from the look of it this was where the girls ate, slept and worked from. The light was on very bright and the other girl came out from the bathroom and she was very fit too, but bigger boobs than 'my' girl, both were short and slim also, just my type. But the blonde didn't make any attempt to leave the untidy communal room, and clearly they were used to sharing the room. I asked the olive skinned girl how much for one hour and she said £70 which seemed fair. Next mistake - instead of asking the friend to leave us alone, being a greedy numpty I thought fuck it, how much for you both. £100 was agreed and it could have been the best ton ever spent. It wasn't.

They stripped off and just lay there. Both were in theory very sexy with lovely firm breasts and gorgeous shaven pussies without big flaps. However after the whole landing episode I felt awkward and a bit seedy/depressed, the bright centre light was still on and they were looking at me and speaking in their own language about me I think from the expressions etc. Not the most erotic start and it got worse. On the bed they fumbled, they didn't really didn't have a clue about how to get a middle age guy relaxed and hard.  In fact everything they did just made it worse and after they both tried a covered BJ (which I hate at the best of times, cant feel much) which did nothing I had a feel around, but they kept moving awkwardly or angling so it was hard to see much at all of their fit bods and in the end I just gave up and got dressed. I walked out feeling unsatisfied, unattractive and all round shitty. Id never left a punt feeling like that, and decided maybe my punting days are over i.e. I'm too old now and these fit younger girls want younger guys etc..In retrospect and after reading through a lot of the negative and positive reviews here I've realised it was just shit and served me right for an impulse cheap punt, and to persevere. After a period of recovery by good luck I've found the local Chinese massage parlours now and have a new direction to follow. Half the price for almost equal pleasure, no guilt trips after and my body thanks me for it after...

Someone mentioned here a Chinese working house in this area btw, are there any links available or clues how to find it? Id try that..

Offline Stealthmode

Appreciate the review, sounds horrible, but without links or pics its a moot point.

Nevertheless sorry to hear it was a shitty punt, in hindsight you should have walked.

Good luck on your next punt.

Chelsea1

Sounds fucked should of left when that shit started about sitting around. You could of had a result felt her tits kiss her then walk out.