Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SOPHIA.THAI - Lewisham  (Read 738 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7338572) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline y101y

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
+447542961496

A borderline Positive/Neutral experience.

Visited this place once before and reviewed a different girl. Better experience this time around but still some of the same small irritations.

£100 for 45min. Flat is fine, located between Lewisham and Lee Green, easy to find and comms were good.

It is the girl in the pics but her face looks MUCH older in person. Surprised to see recent review saying her face was better in person, but of course we all have our own tastes. She’s not terrible looking by any means, just not as youthful as suggested. Body is good: fake but pert tits, slim body, not much ass but to expected here. Answered the door in some nice lingerie, nipples exposed. 

Very friendly, almost to the point of irritation but she eventually realised she was blabbering and got to work. Good owo skills. Reached for a condom a bit too quickly but was fine with me telling her to take her time. Pussy tastes good, perfectly clean. Not as tight as I’d expect for an Asian girl but good enough. Allowed multiple positions and gave some deep tongue kisses throughout. Good dirty talking, if it did take her a while to figure out that’s what I wanted. Eventually jizzed on her tits, which she received well.

As for why I was tempted to go with a Neutral, there was quite a lot of upsell attempted at the start. CIM, rimming, massage, etc. No biggie but she carried it on too long and I had to be firm with her (and to her credit she stopped at that point and it didn’t seem to affect her other services). Also, she’s not as attractive as her pics suggest, to me, and is clearly using heavily edited and/or old pics for her face at least.

Left satisfied and overall had an ok time so decided to stick with positive. Also, price is good (30 min probably best VFM). Will I rush back? No, but I can see a scenario where I return for a quick visit.