Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual - Tower Hill  (Read 1752 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stonebow1

External Link/Members Only

After some time trying to book her as a new client i finally got a slot which was doable. This was arranged several days in advance via the AW booking system as she doesn't advertise her phone no.

Price: £100 for 1hr b2b + £20 OWO

Location: Upmarket hotel in Tower Hill, no complaints. Spotlessly clean and comfortable. 

Girl: Pretty Polish woman. Very slim and light with a tiny waist and A cup tits. Age is about right (32). She's welcoming and friendly enough without being overly familiar.

After reading a string of positive reviews on Em i was persistent in trying to find a slot in her schedule which is always very difficult. It seems she only works 1 day a week in London as she actually lives in Poland and she has a regular clientele here who book her up quickly.

The punt started face down on the bed with Em laying a fresh towel for you to go on top of. What followed was maybe 25 minutes of seemingly random stroking and light presses on the back. It wasn't very sensual or therapeutic and i found my mind wandering elsewhere. We had some chat but i mainly ended up laying there in silence waiting for it to get better.

Towards the end of the face down portion Em does bring herself on top of you and moves her small breasts around your ears and close to your face. It was ok. But what did stand out was a lack of reach unders or any attention on the cock/balls whatsoever. Em also declined kissing. 

On the flip Em deliberately arranges herself so you can explore her body and then positions her ass so you can see and reach both her holes. Gentle stimulation was allowed outside and inside of the pussy. It was a pretty sight and she (finally) gently warmed my cock up with her hands and belly while my fingers wandered over her.

The best part by far was the OWO. Em went with solid suction and pace without taking a single break until i popped in her mouth after about 10 minutes. It wasn't particularly deep but she has the rhythm down well. She took the load CIM, made sure i was spent and then went off to the bathroom to deposit.

Overall:
Given her reviews i think it's possible i caught Em on one of her worse days... or perhaps regulars get a little more than what i got. But ultimately i personally found the service to be mechanical and not particularly exciting. She'd be an interesting one to shag but now that option is off the table i don't think there'd be any reason to ever return. In terms of her b2b and massage skills i think there's better experiences and more VFM elsewhere in London.

Offline kaj314

i rated her as a neutral in my review as well. massage wasnt great, but owo was good. i did get kissing though!

yes, shame she has taken fs off the menu, even i was tempted even though i dont do or have done fs punts for a while (i seem to have decent luck by other means)