Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yumi sweeties girl - Westferry - London  (Read 3076 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534000) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7428055) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline COB77

I saw Yumi in London in March 2021. A one hour incall appointment for £180 - arranged via WhatsApp. She is staying in a standard, if messy apartment not far from Westferry station - upstairs in a terraced house that's been split into flats. I first paid in cash but extended the appointment by an hour and did this through bank transfer. I asked for an appointment with a massage, oral and multiple climaxes which she agreed to, although by text she did try to charge £20/30 extra for all sorts of things like kissing, etc.

Yumi is a short, petite Thai girl with below shoulder brown hair. I found her very pretty. The photos on her AW profile give you a good idea (face pictures very accurate) and she's probably slightly better in person. She operates alone although I think she said there is a friend in the neighbouring apartment. Her profile says 26 and she could easily be younger.

She was quiet and softly spoken. After some small talk she started to give me a long, enjoyable massage. After quite some time I flipped over and she gave me a combination of handjob and blowjob until I finished. The agreement was to repeat the massage and happy ending but was having a great time so we agreed to extend for an hour. The rest of the session was mix of sex, oral, massage - all pretty conventional but really fun. She has a quiet, submissive manner but looks great and seemed to be enjoying herself. By the time I finished for the third time we were coming up to two hours and I was very satisfied. After a quick shower, we said our pleasant goodbyes and I went home and slept like a log.

Nothing out of the ordinary but a lovely, relaxed experience with a cute, friendly Thai girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline COB77

*Appointment took place in March 2022 not March 2021

Offline GingerNuts

AW profile is a bit confusing. Her rate is stated as £160 for one hour but in text it says £180.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 11:47:25 am by GingerNuts »

Offline salome

That, and she has a hat full of extras